Early Access version 103

Just make a private message with IA and tell your in-game callsign

i already told him

1 Like

Corn Shotgun can spam now,although dame still weak
Not bad

2 Likes

btw can we have an ā€˜invite from contactsā€™ feature for multiplayer missions next update?

Itā€™s still useful. Like Chicken Roulette with full Coward, the bomb can disable those chicken. Wheel of Fortune is, too

2 Likes

mmm yes 7 pellets per shot with 475 damage is indeed weak

1 Like

It just me or the overdrive still activate when you spam the popcorn.

2 Likes

Corn Shotgun is better from now on

2 Likes

gatling wheel momento

Bug: Doesnā€™t show the ā€œLast seen: [time] agoā€ term

Because that user is onlineā€¦

1 Like

The status is reseted so thatā€™s why you donā€™t see the playerā€™s activity.

Iā€™ve added a small delay between firing to widen the gap. Changed in v.104 :medal_sports: Idea

There is an issue currently that you can overdrive popcorn by manually spamming the fire button. Although this will be fixed, I donā€™t consider it a major exploit since the damage caused by the popcorn is significantly reduced. What I see as a much greater problem is that the Corn Shotgun fires too rapidly, which goes against the shotgun concept. Iā€™m considering a much slower fire rate, increased damage per pellet, and also a damage-per-pellet which falls off with distance (to encourage firing from a short distance). So maybe damage at point blank range would be 150%, but damage beyond e.g. half a screen height would fall to 50%

I tried to avoid having a satellite in front of the playerā€™s face, obscuring their field of view. But I think that Iā€™ll have to bite the bullet and do it.

Yes, that will be fixed. But see my previous answer above (in the same post).

I still havenā€™t awarded medalsā€¦ will do it shortly.

7 Likes

Make the shotgun actually cocks after you shoot (recoils you back, releasing an empty cob) and donā€™t cock when you overdrive

1 Like

@hieudang @ScarletCuboids I canā€™t find your callsigns in the game

4 Likes

Itā€™s ā€œRaiden ēز妻ā€

2 Likes

I definitely wouldnā€™t recommend lowering its :zap:0 firerate, since itā€™s already quite hard to use as it is. As far as the max goes, it does fit into the range of automatic shotgun firerates, at least the ones that Iā€™ve been able to find listed on wikipedia (240-450 rpm). It could be lowered, but Iā€™d imagine changes to volleys/number of pellets would be necessary to keep a sensible DPS progression.

The damage boost/falloff would be interesting, though. Iā€™m not sure if a +/-50% modifier wouldnā€™t be too extreme, and iā€™m not quite convinced that itā€™s a particularly necessary change (I think the spread already does a good job of incentivising firing at close range), but Iā€™d be willing to try it.

3 Likes

Fish cannon

1 Like

@InterAction_studios

Well I wonā€™t report a problem or something but I wanted to thank InterAction for this great update that made the game more exciting and more challenging
Thanks InterAction!:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes