Early Access version 103

this answers your question regarding that

k

because hen solo can kill in every enemy!

HOLY DAMNN You roasted him

Skill issue. Simply get better. What is stopping you from killing those balloon chickens? What good reason do you have to move as fast as possible and randomly hit an egg? You should be able to beat the mission, regardless if you have a bad weapon or not. Just kill all the chickens. Use satellite. There is no excuse for why you lost. It doesn’t matter if you played solo or multiplayer, use special weapon and satellite or not. Its not iA’s fault that you have skill issue. You just need to simply get better. All that matter is that you take responsibility and carry yourself to victory. If you lose it is, put simply, a skill issue. Just get better.

12 Likes

kinda sad how your first post on the forum has to be this, but welcome to this place

1 Like

Having one weapon dominate all others without any real alternative would be worse in my opinion.

A bit too harsh if I’m being honest, also there are no tips given on how to help Ahmet in clearing wormhole waves like that. But yes Hen solo will likely not be able to save you from that wave. Special weapons, satellites and good skill will help though.

@Ahmet-chickeninvader Instead of firing the weapons mindlessly, try to fire it in controlled bursts with overdrive for each of the balloon chickens. Also don’t worry too much about some chickens leaving the screen, it’s pretty much impossible for a ship to get all of them without special weapons. Practicing when to use special weapons is a useful skill that can help you win competitive missions.

Also, Ironman is supposed to be this hard, there are other easier competitive missions out there like daily and weekly challenges.

5 Likes

please photon exist and use it at your advantage to do wormhole wave
or just simply use missile, its that easy
but its seems that you have addition of Chicken Invaders 4
so doesn’t matter. don’t care

oh and it doesn’t one shot it. it only does 52 damage or something
plus other weapons does like about 500 damage per bullet

4 Likes

ONLY 5000 damage better for this reason hen solo can help us in Chicken invaders universe game hah!:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: hen solo must does in 5000 damage

Hen solo have been removed from the database
Reason: Too much hen solo request

1 Like

if you want hen solo get a fucking back CI4

1 Like

That just… Making him overpowered and it just makes it unfair at this point

Why would you even bother giving him 5000 damage when you can just use either your satellites or missiles

nah i dont want buy in satellites and special weapons i only need hen solo because my keys is can over

Hen Solo just weak, copyright, he’s really can’t do anything good so…
He’s useless

Maybe I can help you to add him in

Using mod

*ahem*
mods must not affect gameplay

maybe hen solo as minigun skin should be fine?

Stop giving Ahmet-chickeninvader attention.

Steam servers were unresponsive for a while, which caused a backlog of login requests. I have restarted the CIU servers, which has fixed the issue.

Hen Solo will not be added to CIU. More generally, any kind of “wingman” doesn’t fit in well with the competitive spirit of the game and creates balancing problems.

12 Likes