A Spacecraft idea

i think there is ppl that suggest this before me but anyway my idea is to make the hen solo spacecraft a spacecraft in the game like in ci4 because if you remember the last unlockable in ci4 was to use hen solo spacecraft instead of your normal spacecraft so i think it will be pretty good

2 Likes

Nope. That won’t get added.

2 Likes

Bruh

1 Like

I already answered this idea a few hours ago:

1 Like

By the way, this is for someone want “support wingman” in CIU…

1 Like

The simplest way is to visualize this: Are you willing to pay for IA’s legal issues if Disney sues for using Star Wars content? If no, then don’t suggest bringing in Han Solo.

2 Likes

That reminds me…

Luckily for us, it wasn’t included in the game, because it’s obvious that this design is a blatant copy of the E-wing from Star Wars.

2 Likes

sorry didn’t know hen solo is from star wars i don’t watch it

2 Likes

Here is a BETTER space craft idea!
Element based space crafts!
These made by some chinese corporation (give a name)
The fist one is the Dragon
Specs: heavy and slow like BX-9 resist heat and massive environments and can shine on dark like VF-76 also they are immune to Phoenix chicken projectiles,have BX-7 fire power and it does support max as well, it also have 4 satalite like BX-8 and have BX-9 mission slots and hard points aswell!
The second one is the Zeus’s
Specs:Is fast like VFS,have 2 satalites,fire power of H&C 301,it has a hit box of M400 and ofc it does resist lighting environments just like VF-66/76 and they are immune to slownes
Last one is…idk what to name it so plz help
Specs:Its fast also,has hit box of H&C 101 and its fire power but with max support,have 3 satellites and it can resist ice environments and they are immune to ice frozen chicken projectiles

ok how is that supposed to be BETTER

“chinese corporation”
→ proceeds to name a greek god for a ship model

3 Likes

Or the name of random Western manufacturer.

Lamo

Just slap what ever the name you want i dont care!

And of course, your idea will be declined like other people.

1 Like

Avg MMO community

What’s the meaning behind these swear? :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.