Early Access version 103

4 Likes

:playground_slide::rocket::heart: :hearts::pick::trophy:
:airplane::jack_o_lantern: :ramen: :whale: :kick_scooter::motorcycle:

2 Likes

It seems this hotkeys works and for other apps.
@minasam123; @Starbrockle - Thanks a lot :man_bowing:

2 Likes

Maybe instead of nerfing fun stuff, buff bad stuff?

Positron stream:

• Is good as it is
  • Must get nerfed
  • Must get reworked

0 voters

because we are wasting keys on special weapons!unnecessarily were wasting keys in vain! for this reason hen solo must add with the allow wingman option in Chicken invaders universe please Ä°A! please do this!.

Who’s asking you, seriously?!
Also, no one can respond to your purpose. So enjoy it by yourself because no one can help you due to your behavior is disrespect and disobey a pay attention from all people they warned!!! :smiling_imp:
:stop_sign:

1 Like

:apple: :red_hair: :tangerine: :orange_book: :banana: :leaves: :kiwi_fruit: :whale: :blueberries: :space_invader: :grapes: :pig: :white_flag: :grey_question: :tornado: :clubs: :chocolate_bar:

That hearts was my callsigns

Nerfing one weapon is far easier than buffing 14 other weapons and adjusting the enemy health values to maintain the difficulty

5 Likes

But this isn’t true. Other weapons aren’t bad(for the most part), positron is just overpowered.

Positron is the New Boss in town!

I think it’s more about what’s better for the community, not what’s easier to do. I also don’t see anyone changing hp of the enemies anymore

If positron gets nerfed there will be another best weapon, I’m ok with positron being the one

Maybe there will be, but Positron’s damage is just insane.

@GgWw1175 check the poll before making changes

Who voted?

But he won’t make changes. He will propose them. And then IA will decide whether or not to do them. He has the right to do so whether you like it or not

AI is always adding his suggested balance changes so if he suggests it, I consider it added soon

Yeah because he knows what he’s doing.