Early Access version 101.2

Depended on difficulties too?

Nah, make it appear faster either way, on low difficulty you can easy annihilate one and wait a year for the second to enter. It may be the easiest you can get there without one attacking.

Can you put frames pain on Thundercluck in v.102.1 with survival “looking left-right” frames ?
Please…

Fixed in v.102 :medal_sports: Bug

That wave spawns new enemies immediately when the previous one is killed, so this delay cannot be shortened any further. In any case, it’s not “a year” :wink:

Pain frames are incompatible with the looking left-right frames.

7 Likes

Well change the armored moving speed because they’re slow :face_in_clouds:

Yeah, this right here. You still have to start with corn.

Perhaps eating could give you points? So it essentially becomes a one-way key/tier exchange system. Possibly a very bad idea.

If you don’t have another player clearing the waves, though, there’s not much exploitable benefit to being AFK in the first place. Unless there’s an entire mission where one point is 100% safe the entire time, idle players are most likely going to die rather quickly over the course of a mission, are they not?

Oh, good. That’s how I’ve been playing so far - I was actually wondering how I’d been viable if I’d been the only one not starting with corn, aha.

@InterAction_studios Can you cap fuel at 0? You can still get negative fuel without cheating.

Also, can you prevent toxics from appearing in corridor shooter?

proof?

Replace your engine while travelling

Ok so, selling thruster is done.
Faking my fuel to infinity is done
Travelling and getting legit -inf fuel is done
Crashing the server is done

And not for me only, for everyone
@InterAction_studios

1 Like

Thanks, I’m looking into it.

6 Likes

Fixed in v.102 :medal_sports: Bug

6 Likes

Wait wtf?

I can still reply when the topic is close

leave it as it be

1 Like

It’s a bug, you can’t post a message.

1 Like

If I have got many keys then I used Cheat Engine to change number keys then If I tried to buy anything expensive the server is error then If I played again I noticing the keys did not change

Is this bug
This is not my channel.

why the hell would the game let you keep cheated keys

7 Likes

@InterAction_studios So, can you tell me how the game prevents you when you have an invalid flagship? Cuz I figured, if I joined multiplayer with no weapon, I aint crash, but the host and everyone crash instead.
Would that change do the same in multi?

Currently opened two accounts at once (This is my victim alt error, the one in the background is the one without a weapon) (Overheater is the victim)

If that anti-cheat crash you as well, wouldn’t that be a problem for multiplayer?