Early Access version 101.2

well if you wanna get “revived”
rejoin the game room. thats it

1 Like

I did not? Again, I tried to explain why giving and taking lives should not appear

uh no, it was always players trying to take down chickens together, pretty much no lives were needed as players could just rejoin a on-duty adventure and get a live for every 3m points gained

and this is not a feature nor needed before yet, we are discussing about why should it appear

1 Like

The BFG is OP because of these reasons, not because of the enemies it facing are its strenght
@InterAction_studios, please read this to understand my point of view and maybe come up with a buff for ICBM

Now compare it to the ICBM

You see how all-rounded the BFG is compared to ICBM and that is why the BFG is so OP

1 Like

That’s not necessary, besides there’s already a indicator when your overheat is near full

2 Likes

Is the “superiority” spacecraft already planned to become available in v102 or does it only have its stats defined for now?

1 Like

I’ve already put it in. It might not have its “special abilities” finalized in time for v.102, but it will be available for purchase.

20 Likes

I think I might have an idea for an Item that can Increased visibility in darkness mission (CHL require)

Too niche of an advantage, plus such an advantage shouldn’t be restricted to CHL users only.

3 Likes

oh ok

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Dying with power 0 during boss fight will bring you to two somehow.

I think ‘Feather Brain’ should increase attack speed (or move) depending on difficulty. Because currently I see it only increases health on high difficulty :V

something strange here @InterAction_studios

1 Like

It’s fixed.

gahfilalhfoia
Could you make that you can see firepowers, gifts with pro-gamer mode enabled in here? You can see them trough explosions, chickens, bosses, etc but you can’t see them through the mothership’ or retrominator debrises.

That’s because the minimum firepower level that you can get during any boss fight is :zap:2.

Also, with the new spacecraft update, will the rarity locations (uncommons, rares and legendaries) change so i can be sure if i should spend time looking for the new spacecrafts with rarities (depsite the fact i already spent tons of keys exploring every single wormhole and checking the locations for most of the herowares in northeast and southeast.

1 Like

Because boss fights don’t let you drop below fp2 upon death

Yes but, why does it have to increase

Yes, intended to help players.

No It depends. Spacecraft will remain as-is, but everything else will move around.

5 Likes

@InterAction_studios Can you make the LoadMode option in the settings?
Or at least it’s value get carried over updates.

Also, can you prevent the teleporting after chatting in multiplayer and move your cursor?
That similar bug that happened in episodes after pausing the game then unpausing with the mouse in a different location, causing the spacecraft to teleport to it.

1 Like

I, of course, was going to become adequate, but how long can you ignore my messages? (excuse my rudeness)

Already reported. The FPS counter is debug information, it is not needed to move it only for that particular case.

1 Like