Early Access version 101.2

doesn’t arrow keys work? if it doesn’t you can go to settings>Controls>keyboard and find it there

WASD, but yeah, those exist. I’m speaking about touchpad.

It’s exceedingly boring. It’s weird that our only interactions with the Space Burger are to sell them food.

I don’t have any (good) ideas to fix this issue, so I can empathise with why it is the way it is and I won’t be grievously upset if this isn’t improved or expanded before leaving EA. That doesn’t mean I’m happy in any way about the current state of food in the game.

5 Likes

Will there be a CIU System clear theme, like CI3,4 and 5

You can use Wine intead of Proton.

I’ve solved this issue another way: Keys are now individually collectible for each player (when you collect a key, it disappears for you but other players can still see it). Keys do not spawn at all for zombie players.

Changed in v.102 :medal_sports: Idea

For a long time it had no clear purpose, since the mechanic “collect food to gain missiles” was removed. I thought about making it a secondary currency, but I decided against it (that’s why it’s directly convertible to keys now).

Having said this, I recently got an idea about food. In v.102, as part of overhauling the Overdrive mechanic, I plan to add a “Booster” slot in each spacecraft. This slot can be customized with which mechanic will be used for short-term boosting of your weapon power (what is currently Overdrive). Potential selections:

I really don’t want to have yet another method of control. The UI code is already complicated enough.

16 Likes

Will these boosters be upgradeable like weapons or have rarity like all the other mountable equipment?

I really like this concept since it opens a lot of new concepts for the game and adds more strategy

Apparently, when I got a dare letter from someone else and go to League to see it, the game kicks me out
Is this a bug, @InterAction_studios ?

What happens if you remove the Overdrive booster?
Basically spam clicking for projectile weapons?

This idea is basically a remastered version of charging weapons in Sky Force Reloaded (another shoot-em-up game for those of you who don’t know). Still, credits to @InterAction_studios for improving the concept of the idea that may make this game more strategically-played

For this zombie players, i think a message will be helpful, like “You are a zombie, you cant gain anymore score (This first part is already there) and keys” or something like that. otherwise, some might start complaining.

1 Like

OK, can we just add it in the tutorial for Multiplayer for that, @InterAction_studios ?
#medalshared

I think a message appears after you loosing all life, at the bottom of the screen, he just need to update it

1 Like

What about both?

Can we make the last waves of the mission appear like that :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Like this?: "You have lost all your live, press fire to keep playing (your score and key won’t increase)

unnecessary imo

1 Like

yes like this

1 Like

Don’t be shy. I am fine with offensive stuff about me quote on quote trying to steal or share a medal.
I have concrete evidence that suggests @Instinct8 and I should share this medal

1 Like

Upgrading and/or rarity could increase the intensity of the boost effect, but it’s unclear at this point how (or even if) this can be balanced.

This has been fixed for v.102. As a workaround until then, if you have “Anonymize” on, turn it off temporarily.

Then there is no Overdrive at all. Manual clicking won’t provide any benefit.

This has already been done

9 Likes