Early Access version 100

• That’s not a bug
  • This only happens in 100$+ difficulty missions
  • This used to happen for all difficulties before.
  • What’s wrong? It’s trying to avenge its twin.
5 Likes

Does anyone like the idea of adding an item you can equip before hte mission that makes the food drops better?
It turns most of the drops into big burgers and many are super sized. It perishes after the mission of course.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I’ve played 100+ difficulty missions before with twice infinity in them and this never occuring, it happened in the beggining btw before making a complete turn and the attack lasted way longer than normal, thought it was odd…

frame perfect pause moment

1 Like

Other iA games include:
Piggly: Piggly v1.25.g 32bit 1x
Loco: Loco v1.47.f 32bit 1x
Island Wars 2: IslandWars2 v2.79.o 32bit 1x
Smileyville: Smileyville v1.37.e 32bit 1x
Christmas Eve Crisis: CEC v1.11.p 32bit 1x

1 Like

Medal shared

6 Likes

Thank you I.A

Changed in v.101 :medal_sports: Idea

4 Likes

is there a possibility that ship rarities can also affect the base maneuvering speed

Isn’t that already a thing?

My bad, I was just confused at first. What I am pertaining to is the stats once you bought a ship with rarity

1 Like

People don’t know about CIU be like:

Uh…help?

1 Like

Go to Chatting place

um what is this even related to this topic?

nice
is this new idea or bug :00
hope this feature will be released in the game soon

IA, could there please be a key multiplier for multiplayer that would depend on the amount of players there are? Playing multiplayer with a lot of people yields almost no keys at all. I ended up with 10 after an ironman game and there weren’t even that many players(maybe 8 or so?), which is kind of a huge loss after losing all those lives(everyone lots a huge amount of them).

10 Likes

Maybe the same thing for food as well?

8 Likes

well if there is a high food count waves, then frame rate will have a problem (remember the satellite filling up the screen)

including slobs

Wow I can get out of the game window while I’m on a mission.
I was trying to move fast and this happened

5 Likes