Early Access version 100

can weapon overheat 10 % faster when you are too close to bossa nova?

1 Like

Why tho?

1 Like

Yeah that’s pointles… Say, do cold enviroments slow down the heating of your gun? if not… there’s an idea

@InterAction_studios Hello, could you cancel 2 challenges (1 in the picture because the other read and moved to the league through the letter) or is this against the rules? It will just be a pity that I could not answer these challenges and the rating will fall.

Yeah, actually I suggest it before.so we can poll it again

Should cold environments slow down heating of the weapons?

• Yes
  • No
  • Don’t care

0 voters

You know we just had similar topic 5 days ago?

Yes, it’s not just about frozen but it also has it.

2 Likes

Then another question arises: what disadvantages should a cold environment have?

1 Like

Why should it? Can’t we have an environment that makes the game a little easier? This is also a question to IA so feel free to answer it.

If you really, really want all environments to have disadvantages then maybe Blizzard would suffice:

1 Like

Frozen environment exists, and it might only have some ice covered in the screen

1 Like

It’s just decoration.

Even for this reason alone, I think this would be a worthwhile change.

3 Likes

You’re right.
It can slow down the time distance of each shot. I mean for example in Boron railgun, when you’re at 10 fire powers, It actually is shooting each bullet so fast, then a cold environment can slow down the time distance of each shot to 8 fire powers.
Damage is same damage but time distance changed.

Nice idea. Hope I.A will add it soon

so he wont add this

Thanks for letting me know

1 Like

because it’s hot.lol

It needs a catch it also slow you down when the screen gets frozen

The more the screen gets frozen your spacecraft will slow down what do you think ?
  • Nice idea
  • Bad idea

0 voters