Early Access version 07

Kind of abusing the power by not agreeing with a joke? To respond to your last statement that he edited it later, people don’t usually tell right after their message it’ a joke. He only did it because people didn’t get it. And I understand if you don’t like the joke, but you don’t need to flag it, as it doesn’t break any rules. You wouldn’t flag a meme topic because you didn’t find it funny?

2 Likes

This was meant to be posted in our topic but some individual closed it.

Yes, because we thought everyone would get it as joke right from the start, but then there were those few users like you who don’t understand or don’t read carefully whole posts, we decided to put “it’s a joke” in the brackets. We even got private messages questioning if it’s real. Most of users got it from the start that it was a shitpost. You could easily tell just from the first sentence that it was clearly fake, who says “We are taking over now”?

Even now that I’m checking your profile discription: “We are definitely the official profile of the most loved company in the entire universe.”, yeah, that’s a offical company discription for sure.

1 Like

Cringe party. Nothing more to say here :smile:

It’s literally just a single thread,anyways. So easy to ignore it,if you don’t like it. And the thread itself doesn’t break any of the rules,like everyone else said. So for what reason did you flag it? Because you do not like it? That’s not a valid reason to flag something. In fact,it’s you who’s spamming the thread with pure complaints,I think you’re the one who should get your posts flagged.

5 Likes

I agree with this, flagging their topic is like flagging a meme, cause you don’t get it, I mean this whole “EA is taking over iA” thing is kinda turning into a meme itself.

I’m starting to think that the thread autolocking might not be the best of features.
Also, what exactly constitutes “a large number” of flags? 5? More, less?
And how many flags do you need to lock a thread for the second time?

Also, there should definitely be consequences for abusing the flagging system.

1 Like

Pretty good arguments. The funny thing is that I did this on purpose(same like EA acc) and not that i dont have a sense of humor. At the moment, looking at all this, i see my stupid posts in the beginning of the locked topic. At the moment, some people do not understand my joke with which i made you react like me :wink: The funny thing is that it works!

So you are saying at first you were like it but now you flagged it as a joke? Hmm… you know when you make a joke you gotta make it obvious (like him) or say it is. But flagging should be reserved for actual rule breaking.

1 Like

First of all why do we speak about this not so well done joke here in Early Access topic.

Second: I know that it’s supposed to be a joke, but it is bad and it needs to stop because it’s totally not relevant to Chicken Invaders. Also I think that it falls for impersonation of someone even if it’s joke.

Third: Someone behind that account made some good posts so here is my advice: Delete that account and start posting from your normal account. You would be much more helpful.

Fourth: I know that off-topic jokes and memes are fun and are integrating community, but shouldn’t we focus on helping InterAction make this game better - don’t waste time on bad jokes and use it to find the bugs or think about some ideas?

1 Like

:thinking:

I agree with the Third one, but the Off-topic category was litterally made for off-topic things. Obviously making the game better is great, but that doesn’t mean there can’t be some fun!

1 Like

Like I said, some people just can’t read. This forum was not created only for people to report bugs and suggest features, who said we cannot have some fun? That’s the main reason this acc exists, to bring some entertainment on the forum, if iA theselves don’t take any action I do not see a problem anywhere. Who said that we’re not helping iA? Just so you know we play the game, post feedback in-game, an we WILL try to help anyone here who has a question about the game or is confused about something. After all we made our post in an off-topic category To have some fun with users and make a parody of EA and the game itself, but then there are few individuals who clearly don’t read or don’t get the joke, or say “he’s trying to get attention” which is NOT true, we literally made only one topic and are replying mostly on that one. When we reply in other topics, we often throw a (bad) joke or actually try to help the user, so this account is not useless in any way. Peace. <3

3 Likes

Now ruining this topic only because the other one is locked. Stop crying and craping other topics. Did you really think that i am the only who dont like this joke fest? Stop replying here, this is too much.

He’s got the point honestly.

1 Like

Ok, just had a look and I can’t find anything wrong. I think what you’re describing is a natural consequence of skill increasing difficulty and not enemy health directly.

Health increases linearly with difficulty, provided you are talking about the same enemy type. However, skill also changes enemy types, so there will be discontinuities as harder enemies are swapped in.

Example: suppose a regular chicken enemy in Veteran is replaced by a chickenaut in SSH. That’s a 500% increase in health right there.

This is very good to know, and explains a lot!

And I think that this could be a problem. You have to deal more damage to clear the wave. That doesn’t mean that you have to 1 shot everything, but on some waves (like do the backstroke) you have to watch the enemies passing by while your shooting as much as you can. I think health should scale a bit less by mission difficulty in exchange for other factors?

IA,remember how instant lasers during chicken multiplicity boss fight wouldn’t stretch far enough,but it was fixed later on? Well,a similar issue still exists with its indicators. Nothing really too major. Just wanted to point it out.

Thanks, fixed (just in time for update 8)!

4 Likes