Early Access version 07

I always thought it’d be cool for enemies to actually LOOK like they’ve taken a substantial amount of damage, like when your ship catches fire in Star Wars: Battlefront 2.
Their feathers would be a bit more ruffled, their head is on fire, they look fatigued or angrier, and any ships you fight would be dented, cracked, making subtle noises indicating mechanical failure, and so on.

2 Likes

Oh. A similar feature is already available in every Chicken Invaders game since CI3, but it’s locked to the debug mode.
health
Though, instead of a health bar, it’s a health counter.

2 Likes

Yes, we did a great job in that game. Glad you liked it. :smile: :slight_smile:

The LucasArts version.

We are still better, not to mention our great working strategies :wink:.

Jesus Christ how do you find this stuff, the sprites, all the debug stuff?

He know litteraly everything about this game…

2 Likes

I realized that but where does he get all this stuff? It’s incredible. @Sammarald please share your secret with us. :smile:

About the sprites:

This works for CI3, 4 and 5 (and probably 1 and 2).
Doesn’t seem to work for Universe, so how he managed to extract the sprites from that is beyond me.

Yeaaah… I’m too lazy to watch the whole thing, it basically involves searching into the game files right?

CI.dat extractor, but there is no .dat in CIU, I only can find several tracks

1 Like

I use a different method for CIU texture extraction, though I don’t think I can talk about it here. Modding CIU (like in the pic below) is still possible with that method, but it’s harder.
hensolo

3 Likes

Hex editor? Maybe you could tell on wiki :wink:

1 Like

I’m just curious how do you get the sprites?

2 Likes

dot

1 Like

@InterAction_studios I feel like something is off with SSH concerning enemy health. I mostly play on Veteran now and on that skill level enemies seem to have about 40-50% of health on SSH.

I tried the hard daily on SSH and i takes so long to kill something while its a breeze on Veteran (and i played a hard mission on that skill level I think).

Maybe theres something off in the code?

2 Likes

Hm… alright, will double-check.

Its my pleasure :wink: The regular flags are powerfull dont forget that!

Jeez, can’t you just stop already?

2 Likes