Early Access version 07

He know litteraly everything about this game…

2 Likes

I realized that but where does he get all this stuff? It’s incredible. @Sammarald please share your secret with us. :smile:

About the sprites:

This works for CI3, 4 and 5 (and probably 1 and 2).
Doesn’t seem to work for Universe, so how he managed to extract the sprites from that is beyond me.

Yeaaah… I’m too lazy to watch the whole thing, it basically involves searching into the game files right?

CI.dat extractor, but there is no .dat in CIU, I only can find several tracks

1 Like

I use a different method for CIU texture extraction, though I don’t think I can talk about it here. Modding CIU (like in the pic below) is still possible with that method, but it’s harder.
hensolo

3 Likes

Hex editor? Maybe you could tell on wiki :wink:

1 Like

I’m just curious how do you get the sprites?

2 Likes

dot

1 Like

@InterAction_studios I feel like something is off with SSH concerning enemy health. I mostly play on Veteran now and on that skill level enemies seem to have about 40-50% of health on SSH.

I tried the hard daily on SSH and i takes so long to kill something while its a breeze on Veteran (and i played a hard mission on that skill level I think).

Maybe theres something off in the code?

2 Likes

Hm… alright, will double-check.

Its my pleasure :wink: The regular flags are powerfull dont forget that!

Jeez, can’t you just stop already?

2 Likes

Kind of abusing the power by not agreeing with a joke? To respond to your last statement that he edited it later, people don’t usually tell right after their message it’ a joke. He only did it because people didn’t get it. And I understand if you don’t like the joke, but you don’t need to flag it, as it doesn’t break any rules. You wouldn’t flag a meme topic because you didn’t find it funny?

2 Likes

This was meant to be posted in our topic but some individual closed it.

Yes, because we thought everyone would get it as joke right from the start, but then there were those few users like you who don’t understand or don’t read carefully whole posts, we decided to put “it’s a joke” in the brackets. We even got private messages questioning if it’s real. Most of users got it from the start that it was a shitpost. You could easily tell just from the first sentence that it was clearly fake, who says “We are taking over now”?

Even now that I’m checking your profile discription: “We are definitely the official profile of the most loved company in the entire universe.”, yeah, that’s a offical company discription for sure.

1 Like

Cringe party. Nothing more to say here :smile:

It’s literally just a single thread,anyways. So easy to ignore it,if you don’t like it. And the thread itself doesn’t break any of the rules,like everyone else said. So for what reason did you flag it? Because you do not like it? That’s not a valid reason to flag something. In fact,it’s you who’s spamming the thread with pure complaints,I think you’re the one who should get your posts flagged.

5 Likes

I agree with this, flagging their topic is like flagging a meme, cause you don’t get it, I mean this whole “EA is taking over iA” thing is kinda turning into a meme itself.