Early Access version 04

Yeah,there is. Wait for them to go a bit further away from you(you’ll see what I mean if you sit in one place and don’t shoot). You have to be patient here.

If you replace those chicks with normal chickens and a few chickenauts or eggships, you know what i mean with “i can’t dodge”

It’s not really fair if I can barely move when there’s a “bullet storm”

2 Likes

So Ninja Chicks don’t move closer to the player if they’re just sitting still?

That’s…not what I meant…
I meant that the chicks in that wave will slowly move a bit away from you,then get closer to you,and it’ll keep going like that(sorry,I’m bad at explaining)

Right.
Well in my experience so far (I think I got this wave either once or twice), the Ninja Chicks smash into the player almost immediately. So you can’t wait until they move away because you’ll be dead by then.

I don’t remember what missions I encountered this wave in so I can’t really test out what you’re saying.

Pretty sure I tried it myself,and it was fine, as long as I didn’t shoot them as soon as they appeared on screen. If you do that,the replacements will end up running into you.
And of course,stay in the middle of the screen. You have to be very precise,of course.

1 Like

Sometimes theres appear really much particles (like feathers, our guns particles, explosions etc.) I cant even see the enemy bullets. I wish you understand what I want to mean.

1 Like

Plus the weapon “visibility” that I was talking about yesterday.

@InterAction_studios I have discovered a duplicate word in a spaceship component description while browsing around the menus. I hope it’s pretty obivious from the image.

1 Like

we dont have new boss AND new weapons?

They’ll come later, once the mechanics and economy become balanced.

Is this game just online?

please answer me!

@cook1ee & @BinhTurtle:

(you’ll just need to void your warranty by explicitly choosing it).
When playïng SSH anything goes.

@GgWw1175 & @anon27929001:
I’ve ſeen them around, but I haven’t figured it out yet: what’s ſpecial about ninja chicks?
Alſo, @GgWw1175, your photo of a wave full of chicks appears to contain normal chicks, not ninja chicks. Am I wrong in thinking that the ninja chicks are the ones with the bandannas?

When the player is within a certain distance from the Ninja Chick, it will move closer to the player. It will try to keep that distance until the player backs off at which point the Ninja Chick returns to it’s normal position.

Yeah, I took the screenshot in CI5 because I don’t remember the missions in which I encountered this wave in Universe.

this game is jast online?:rage::rage:

Yeah?

Update 05 (just released) should fix your problem.