Early Access version 01

@InterAction_studios I have some questions:

1. the style of the buttons and the interfaces can change? according to me it is very simple and it looks very weird
  2. the planetary missions (like the views in ci5) will come back?
  3. content of ci3 and ci2 will be in the game?
  4. Will the space burger have something more than just selling food?
  5. the previous models of the ship and the one of hen will only be there?
    that’s all, thanks
  1. Well everyone seems to hate it, so it will either be changed, or at least allow different themes
  2. See My first impressions and questions - #10 by InterAction_studios
  3. Yes, eventually.
  4. Yes, you’ll be able to order chicken burgers :slight_smile: If anyone has ideas of what they’d like to see in the Space Burger, let us know.
  5. No, many more will come when we start adding content.
4 Likes

Oh? I always thought that the UI and buttons were mostly dev/not finished. If that’s the case, I definetly also want a change.

2 Likes

Agreed, the buttons look too simple

well, it occurs to me that the space burger is used to buy missiles for food (for 50 of food as always) because they are very expensive now

hey @InterAction_studios I have some suggestion especially for weapons
1 Moron Railgun since there’s no gift for this weapons I think that you could use this one from the past episode!

Untitled

2 the old weapons…I hope that when you add the ROTY and TNW stuff there will be present my favorite weapon of the series the Neutron Gun from TNW an maybe the original ion blaster! or you could use one of my ideas :christmas_tree: Super ION BLASTER
ps I’m sorry to repeat but I really wanna see back in this game the old weapons at least the original Neutron Gun

Why would you want a gift for the moron railgun?

Why not? After all is allways an weapon

But WHY though

When would it be needed?

Yeah, why? :lying_face:

Moron railgun is supposed to be a starter weapon,and only that. That’s why there isn’t a present for it. Because you are supposed to “get something better,quick”.

It’s good as it is. It’s not worth picking up this weapon later on, especially after :zap:7 as that’s when it becomes the worst in terms of DPS. On early levels, however, it’s fairly decent.

The weapon when we start the mission use’s Hen Solo’s weapon, I think.

Hen Solo fires different projectiles (longer than the moron railgun’s) and they’re weaker.

In harder missions…

I agree …you all have good points…but I was thinking that sice it introducing as a “NEW” weapon should be reconise wtih a gift!..boh

If it has a gift, I prefer to take an egg for nottaking its gift…

The game is great. Also I loved that more time it takes a weapon goes hot. That was something I wanted to see. I have a question, If there is an update available how we should update the game? Can we update the game in-game?

When you try to log in you’ll see a message that you need to update, and a button will appear that will take you to the download of the new version. You will have to install it manually.

3 Likes