Dislike button

And I remember no age questions.

Thats about the sensitive people. I used to dislikes(-) long time ago.

If you like a post, it’s safe to assume you completely agree with what was said in it.
If you dislike it, we have no idea what your problem is until you explain what it is.

3 Likes

@Nikito @Neutral @trueuser Obviously, it is advised that you should give reasons if you hate a post (or sometimes like), but it shouldn’t be compulsory as many users will abuse it. But for the best, I still don’t like displaying hate numbers to potential nice users that post a controversial idea.

Unlike Stack Exchange (a strict question/answer website with likes/dislikes, which they called upvotes/downvotes), this is a discussion forum, and mostly for fun.

6 Likes

If I dont want to write post dislike is the better option. Just like I said, that is about the sensitive people. Horse can birth donkey, but that doesn’t mean that donkey is a horse. Same with the likes. The problem here is that there is many sensitive people and ‘‘dislike sustem’’ will make them angry.

1 Like

I fell like this conversation has gone to a point where we’re running in circles…

5 Likes

Funnily enough, none of this would’ve happened if we had a dislike button.

1 Like

No, pac would have asked for reasons.

1 Like

Hey, I’m not disliking ideas that much. There are people much more picky.

1 Like

No, just don’t.

1 Like

We don’t need this.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.