Customization issues, solutions and ideas hub

I propose a solution: for each ship you buy a “paintjob” item that allows you to fully customize the ship’s paintjob at any given time without paying (the item is 150 keys). As for hardpoints, they are already pricey and so you shouldn’t have to pay for changing stuff in there. Same for the interface: you should pay for buying a new color scheme, not for every little thing

It’s pretty much this but with an extra step of actually buying the item.

I also want to add that 400 keys for unlocking a hardpoint is too much, it should be 150-250 keys instead.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

new features? :eyes:

3 Likes

New colors?

2 Likes

Update, we’ve made progress, shield customization is gonna be added in V112.

8 Likes

Paintjobs/customizations once bought should be unlocked forever, so you can switch back and forth, or buy the entire mod station if you have enough keys.
But also, some colors just aren’t saturated as well - having a while ship doesn’t feel like it’s painted white, but a black ship feels like someone added double layers for that color.
Kinda wanted a “chicken” ship, but the white color currently doesn’t really fit that well.

1 Like

Already brought up and discussed here:

I don’t remember if the bases were actually re-rendered at any point or not, but I believe they weren’t.

1 Like

I started thinking then, why do we collect coins? It cannot be used or spent anywhere. So, I thought, why not spend this money on food. Still, somehow they buy food. In short, our hero flies into space burger and sells 10,000 coins in exchange for 1,000 food. The same as with food in exchange for keys.

I once did not kill a single chicken in one wave in which they eventually flew away. And I had an idea to make a “peaceful chicken” or “pacifist” medal. The player must not kill a single chicken in the same wave, for this the player receives a medal and receives 1000 points per medal. Waves: neckties are cool, three by three, omnidirectional onslaught, pop till they drop, asteroids, etc. Some waves that chickens come and go, also, if possible, with asteroids and chests.

2 Likes

The idea has been suggested before:

And please don’t post anything irrelevant here - you should create a topic for it.

That is, the developer will add this idea?

iA has not yet responded to it. In the meantime, you can watch this: