CIU version 138

Drone Egg attack of Drone Chicken Pudgy in Easter no change. But in Christmas then has changed.

when multiplayer in ci5u starting from 0 firepower and hypergun. Get passed from 50 waves any starting from hypergun 0 :zap: well doesn’t matter 50 or above players even dying at boss and never charity during boss are health buff in (Veteran or SSH).

On my way to spend 100 more hours reaching lieutenant rank. Unfair tasks :[[

1 Like

I suspect that in the double team mode in multiplayer mode, players practice key farming to spam special weapons so that others can steal the keys.

eh :left_speech_bubble: chatting place instead post from CIU version 138 off-topic.

well grind the key from being chance double team multi.

the curent medal should be awarded for the coins collected in a single wave…

for the single stage I’ve got an ideea
the name “illustrious green greed code” and the design of the madel similar to curent medal bigger and invert the colors borders with green and in the center gold!..
speeak of the coins how about make some good use of them
remeber the piggy bank from from CI2 :grinning:…how about create one of those into the academy and with tham could you exchage the coins in keys …
it’s not so many coins so I think that the right value should be 1 coin= 1.2 key

Value should be greatly decreased (better the same as food or lower) because Supernova Debris/Comet Chase can give you 100+ coins/wave (at highest skill).

I agree but not at 100% 1.2 is a little higher but lower than food no way comet/nova are only Max 15 waves and there not so many as all the other missions involving the food so yes a little higher the better value should be 1 = 1

1=1 is still too much. These types of mission aren’t longer than 10 minutes and even the worst player can pick up not lower 500 coins - it beat other mission’s types at the same amount of time (Until now, only Retro mission can give you 100 - 140 keys during 10 minutes with highest difficulty). So not to make coins too OP, the value must be lower.

The current value of foods has changed : 1 food can only gives you 0,06 - 0,08 key (depends on the price of the specific Space Burger).

UFO Chicken missing with Santa boot in Christmas Edition.

Hmm, i don’t know why egg barriers never have key aura unlike others barriers?
I need an explanation

“Nasty Surprise” wave in ci5u unfortunaly from UFO Alien Behavior unlikely from CIU Behavior or Original Ci5 one.

what do you mean?

Hey iA,Just A Little Question:
Why Squadrons Aren’t Deltable, Even you can’t delete one if you have the second?

1 Like

@InterAction_studios the “show em who’s the boss” in the thingsgiving edition, when you hit them, they make chicken sounds instead of turkey and before the 138 update, they were actually turkey sound when you hit them but now they are not it anymore so Ig it is a bug…

1 Like

You can’t click on the ads banner when in the planet’s mission list, but you can when in the mission loadout screen, and exiting from there (after clicking the banner) sends you back to the universe

Basically Jellyfish boss

I tried to change that a couple of years(?) ago, but it caused a lot of problems. CIU weapon code is complicated.

I moved the boss slightly further back. There potentially is still a “safe” spot there, but at least there’s more space for maneuvering now. Changed in v.139 :medal_sports: Idea

Different Seasonals override different assets.

Special spamming? I’ve added a throttle in v.139 What is the problem with the keys?

I think this is trivial, because coins do not spawn often in “normal” waves (perhaps even not at all).

Changed in v.139 :medal_sports: Idea

Squadrons cause a lot of cascading changes to the database, and I just didn’t want to deal with the hassle.

Fixed in v.139 :medal_sports: Bug

Fixed in v.139 :medal_sports: Bug

6 Likes

even pudgy chicken pain sound in thanksgiving tho.

Hopefully no one get mad on me for this.