CIU's League Challenge - Phase 1

Hey guys, what if we can invite a popular CIU youtuber here in CLC. Do you agree with me?

1 Like

who

1 Like

Doubt it’s Jaimers or any high leaguer of the general SHMUP Community but surprise us

1 Like

If you are familiar with Lameko ChickenIvan or Orville the Orca, maybe you have watched their CIU gameplay videos on YouTube

I am watching Orville the Orca.

Ladies and gentlemen, all pilots, recruits and challengers from Chatting Place, CIU’s League Talking Place and blue_ocean’s challenge topic.

CLC has a big announcement for everyone. You must know about this challenge here :point_down:

I created this challenge since 2-3 days ago and some sentences have been changed due to a little problems that I found. Today, I have to announcement a winner who has just challenge someone since yesterday.

Don’t waste a time, I will announcement a winner that complete my special challenge here.
Please applause a winner of special challenge to…

@ThisIsChristianF, who the best challenger in CLC

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congratulations to @ThisIsChristianF, you are the first challenger that complete my special challenge. As a owner of CLC should have to give this officially special reward to @ThisIsChristianF in return.

Here’s your officially reward
I will be granted to @ThisIsChristianF claims a reward “:medal_military: Senior Member of CLC” and hereby to promoted you from “Challenger” into “:star: Senior Challenger”.

From now on @ThisIsChristianF, keep progress your skills, challenge’s rule that you created and more challenge’s record to claim a next rank in the future.

That’s for announcement today ladies and gentlemen
Look at @ThisIsChristianF as an example, all recruits and challengers. You might be claim this officially reward by complete my special challenge again in the future.

And remember, Competition Challenge#2 is approaching in a few days, please keep improve your skills by complete a challenge from the other recruits and challengers, and beat the other challenger in the competition for a big reward and special privilege.

Stay tuned and May the Forks be with you, ladies and gentlemen

#CLC #CIU’sLeagueTalkingPlace #ChattingPlace #blu_ocean’schallengetopic

2 Likes

Ok, I will continue challenging some recruits

1 Like

Greetings, @ScarletCuboids, winner of CC#1 .
After you beat the Competition Challenge#1 - The Food Collector, CLC has just ready for another challenge that you must try to beat them all in one simple challenge. This is just prepared for the next step of challenge.

Challenge : Complete all challenge from this details on friendly match below to claim this :medal_sports:

• Complete in 5 seconds in each waves
  • Use your worst primary weapon only
  • Complete a Squawk Block within 1 minute 10 seconds in your record time by start waves and end waves in the same time

A dare match will be added to you when I finished it, so prepare for the next level.

*Attention please to all recruits and challengers
After summing up the satisfaction from everyone, I think about co-op challenge mode isn’t popular in this topic.

As a owner of CLC therefore need to given to @Star_Light, to continue this mode to be known more in CIU and I hope for some challenger like @VerMishelb and @SA-GoldenBoss128 will enjoy this mode in the first and last time.

Sorry for the inconvenience

1 Like

in terms of worst primary, I don’t have any…except absolver beam

runs into a heroware and sells it

2 Likes

Be careful out there, some challenge is getting more difficult.
Suggestion : Use all your skills you have to beat it.

I cleared each wave by ~2 seconds. Cleared Boss by 5 to 6 seconds

so it’s somewhere around 23 - 25 seconds total

1 Like

Wait for calculate your record time for a moment, to confirm

Ok, it’s confirmed.

Result
23.5 seconds
Challenge result (complete within 1 minute 10 seconds) : Complete

@ScarletCuboids take some fast in this challenge, I proud your skills. But It’s only the beginning of challenge today.

Another one will be sent to you in any minutes. That’s mean you will claim this :medal_sports: x2.

Before another challenge will be started, @ScarletCuboids.
Please choose one of this for your choice.

hmmmmmmmmmmm…feathus

1 Like

Confirm about left one?

1 Like
  • Confirm Button

0 voters

1 Like

Ok, you confirmed. Another challenge is prepared for you to claim this :medal_sports: x2. This one is easier than previous one, so have fun.

Challenge : Complete all challenge that you already choose from your choice from this details below to claim this :medal_sports: x2

• Complete a Feather Fields without collect any primary weapons and powerups
  • Keep remember boss fight’s attack all pattern and beat it when its attack all pattern (3 patterns) (dying isn’t count as failed).

*This is a last one for today, @ScarletCuboids. If you clear all of challenge’s details, you will completely claim this :medal_sports: x2.

A dare match will always added to you when I finished it.
After this one, you should try to challenge me back only once to test my skills.

shjt

1 Like

Uh Oh
What’s your first primary weapons before you changed into Riddler?