Hey bro @ScarletCuboids I just finished your challenge

I think I am having a hard time on that

You finished 1 missions

9 more to go

1 Like

Tell me more about it, and I’ll do it immediately

Read the challenge again

Are you going to tell me the second challenge you assign to me

Same as the first one. Endurance training contains insanity.

1 Like

CC#2 is gonna begin in 4 days now

@Ahmed577, @ThisIsChristianF and @SA-GoldenBoss128, what your challenge progress far now?

3 Likes

I’m still choosing a person to challenge with yet

1 Like

Ok, keep working while I prepare for your next challenge on tomorrow.
And maybe you will get a challenge twice in one day.

1 Like

I will be finishing your first challenge tomorrow

1 Like

Sorry, but I don’t think I’ll be able to complete my challenge because it’s long and I don’t have that many time.

Btw your topic is called “CIU’s League Challenge” and my 2 co-op challenges have nothing to do with League.

So I suggest you either move your co-op challenge to blue_ocean’s “Chicken Invaders Challehge topic” or make a new topic about co-op challenges.

2 Likes

CLC has invited @Arnav to the Competition Challenge#2 for the first time, but CLC wanted to @Arnav to prove his skill by beat this challenge first to advance to the CC#2 and fight against the others for the big rewards and special privilege.

And also @Star_Light too. From previously challenge has been cancelled cause time in a dare was expired since 1 hour half ago. This time @Star_Light must prove his skill again for a second chance in CC#2. So you got a chance to recover your life in every competition (2 of 3 lifes).

Challenge for @Arnav : Survive from supernova debris in Supernova’s event by dodge every debris and without destroy them until to the boss fight
*You can destroy those supernova debris again when you encounter with Bossa Nova.

Challenge for @Star_Light : Defeat them all in Boss Rush with your best time and don’t lose a dare in original dare match
*If you beat this challenge, you will recovered your life in every competition and you will got a second chance to access to the CC#2 too.

A dare match will be added to both of you when I finished it. Keep looking out in the game for information.

1 Like

Ok, it’s seems my choice isn’t work. So @Star_Light, you got to continue this co-op challenge mode by your own rules.
I will granted to hereby this co-op challenge mode when you complete my challenge first.

2 Likes

you can challenge me, bro.

2 Likes

You might be get a chance to get promoted by challenge @Mohamed2 to claim a surprise reward, @ThisIsChristianF.

1 Like

Well @Mohamed2 you are really shining bright like a diamond, do you?
But it is time for you to face the dark side of your identity.

I called this challenge - Forks in the dark

Very simple, finish this darkness dare mission that I assign, using Utensil Poker ONLY!!|

If you win, I’ll give you this :medal_sports:

2 Likes

Remember, when he beat your challenge, you will be promoted for the next rank.

2 Likes

Well good job @ThisIsChristianF .

1 Like

Here’s your :medal_sports:

1 Like

but why was a friendly match?

2 Likes