CIU's League Challenge - Phase 2

The coins I collected are unknown…

2 Likes

After he getting through from supernova debris section, he’s heading to CLC’s Headquarter by safety and ask a owner of CLC for wanted to be a competitor of CC on the next step.

Don’t worry, you must keep count a coins from each time that you collected it again next time.

Great Job, @SOLAR : Recruit of CLC
I glad to see you again when I gone my business for 1 month and you already completed this challenge too.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

Q&A : CC#4’s Audition is almost done for now, because it’s only one space left for a competitor of CC. Do you want to try to join in this CC#4?

The choice is yours.

3 Likes

Okay.

By the way, you’re a good storyteller.

2 Likes

OK, you choose for join in this CC#4.
Qualifying Challenge will be sent to you with a dare match right away on CC-S1’s Forum.

See you on the CC-S1’s Forum, @SOLAR.

Thanks for this comments, I will keep move on for more fun, more experience and more excitement in this forum.

3 Likes

As Alice_De_Uruguay has been arrived the CLC to participate for the first time, as a owner of CLC will be pleasure to challenge him only once at a time to make him claim this rank “Recruit” for the first time.

Challenge : Complete a round in Squawk Block without equipped any satellites

Here’s for participate by prove your skills and tactical to make me impressed.
Good Luck, @Alice_De_Uruguay

1 Like

Apologies, i completed the challenge but i forget to screenshot the results, if you want, you can send me another one so i can screenshot this time.

I don’t have satellites anyway

2 Likes

It’s okay, this reason will be your first lesson to prove your experience.

Excellent, @Alice_De_Uruguay
I know that you didn’t have any satellites and complete this challenge as well.

Here’s your reward
Congratulations, Alice_De_Uruguay
You have been promoted to hereby you for this rank “Recruit” for the first time.

Welcome to the officially CLC, Alice_De_Uruguay : Recruit of CLC

P.S. I know that you got busy by school and don’t want to get more dares, so I will keep to send some dare to you again in the future (not everyday).

May the Forks be with You

2 Likes

Attention Please to all recruits and challengers, this is a short news of CLC

As I’m not to be confused about some recruit and challenger’s rank for now on. For this reason, I created “Challenger’s Rank List” on the first topic to find out who’s on your current rank.

If you didn’t check your rank for a long time, please check here down below to keep remember your current rank.

:point_right: Challenger’s Rank List

Thank you for your patience and understanding

Bigmos
Owner of CLC and Committee of CC

#CC #ChattingPlace

2 Likes

This time for Challenge Battle between christian_f : Senior Challenger of CLC and Chimmo : Recruit of CLC. These two challengers must battle themselves with their skills, tactical and capable in different dare match before CC#4 will be started soon.

Challenge : Do your best time record in Boss Rush against the other challenger

Bonus : Whoever do your best time record in the best, will be claim this :medal_sports: for extra reward.

After I finished some friendly match to both of you, please get ready to complete it as fast as possible.

Good Luck, @ThisIsChristianF and @Chimmo

P.S. : This is the first time that Chimmo will practice with christian_f to battle this challenge each other to prepare for some serious challenge on this CC#4.

2 Likes

I am so sorry that I couldn’t get the results in the other format, I accidentally skipped it :frowning:

3 Likes

Can you still remember the time before you skip it?

3 Likes

So, it’s look like I need you to try that again in the next dare match, Chimmo. And remember, keep try to take a screenshot on mission results before you exit the session.

A friendly match will be sent to you again right away, don’t make me disappointing again, @Chimmo : Recruit of CLC.

2 Likes

@Bigmos49216
A New Unprepared Challenge is Here
and this time
Challenge: Beat Boss Rush with 0FP only
Bonus: if you beat boss rush with corn shotgun only
you can get :medal_sports: for free
(I may died to space crab because i was using corn shotgun)
i have sent you friendly 82%-82% match
just so you don’t have to go through painfully

3 Likes

Alright I’ll get it this time

2 Likes

Well, it’s gonna hard if you wanted me for none of firepower.

I know about that, thanks.

This is the first time that @Arnav has been challenged me. You should see this one, @ScarletCuboids : Senior Challenger of CLC.

Challenge Accepted

1 Like

3 Likes

Here’s mine

P.S: don’t mind that unprepared medal, I just want to challenge myself

1 Like

You got me, @Arnav.

I already beat only 5 bosses from 6 with corn shotgun and :zap:0.

But I completely crashed by red Ion Laser from u.c.o type#1 and firepower has been recovered to 2.

Results : :medal_sports: Challenge Failed

Try for some difficult of 25%-55% again in the future with medium challenge, Arnav.

1 Like

Alright

that’s why its unprepared
whenever you die once
the game wants you to have fair fight against the boss

2 Likes

Edit : That was I talking about, Chimmo.

Excellent
christian_f is taking a lead with his best time record : 1 minute 16 seconds, far away from Chimmo’s time record only 4 seconds.

I think Chimmo must keep practice for increase his skills, tactical and capable, to move on forward and beat all competitors in this CC#4.

Here for @ThisIsChristianF’s reward
:medal_sports: x2

Here for @Chimmo’s reward
:medal_sports:

2 Likes