CIU's League Challenge - Phase 2

i’m confused, can you summarize it??

2 Likes

UHF’s Storage Authority of Legendary Prize has sent a mysterious safe to you for open it before it too late, and you must open it with a passcode from those Henpire within any hours.

In friendly match, you must keep remember digits from Henpire’s wave for open the UHF’s safe and find out for what happened next (Digits in Single Digits wave of Henpire is a passcode).

(Watch carefully, Henpire will come with random digits.)

2 Likes

Okay, I’ll just take the screenshot of the digits

2 Likes

Okay here are the numbers that I’ve found

One question: How will I sequence the code, is it from the first number to the last, or last to first.

If first-to-last, its 7-3-4
If last-to-first, its 4-3-7

Overall, I have successfully done you challenge

2 Likes

After christian_f got a digits from Henpire, he’s heading back to homeland for access a UHF safe’s passcode. He started access a passcode with digits from first to last, it’s doesn’t work. But when he uses backward digits from last to first, UHF’s safe is access granted to open for him.

He found out that inside the UHF’s safe was “Power Source of Secret Weapon”. Finally, he sent this thing back to UHF’s Storage Authority of Legendary Prize and take a rest when he finish this job.

Henterprise’s side, it’s lost again when it know that Super Chick is useless, it’s tries to make another plan again for avenge christian_f again in the future.

2 Days Later…

He received a message from UHF’s Headquarter

To christian_f, Senior Challenger of CLC

Thanks for opening the safe for all of us. You should know that “Power Source of Secret Weapon” is a one of secret parts from Henpire’s weapon. So, this parts has been sent to UHF’s Researching Module for more information and how to use it.

As a UHF’s Headquarter will send this reward for you as reciprocation

• :star: Honor of Puzzle from UHF’s S.A.L.P
  • :medal_sports: from CLC

Thank you again for our service at UHF’s Storage Authority of Legendary Prize, I will be pleasure to hire you for more puzzle again in the future.

May the Forks be with You

Albert “Gabriel” Penterson
Director of United Hero Forces Storage Authority of Legendary Prize

Answer : It’s a digits from last-to-first (as 4-3-7).

Excellent, @ThisIsChristianF
You prove your capable to UHF’s Storage Authority of Legendary Prize impressed. It will send more puzzle to you again in the future. Keep looking it again when you got a message.

Your rewards are on the message of UHF’s Headquarter, please receive your reward.

2 Likes

Thank you, I already accept the reward from you

2 Likes

@ThisIsChristianF give me a challenge again.

3 Likes

Keep remember, @T-59

3 Likes

Long time no see for @Arnav from taking a rest since CLC has challenge the other challengers at least 2 month ago.

Let’s see for this recruit getting back online again.

Challenge : Collect coins in supernova section as many as you can

*If you collect more than 120 coins, you will claim this :medal_sports: for free.

A dare match will send to you in any minutes, please get ready for comeback’s phase.

1 Like

Here’s the proof that i have done

and about the coins i have collected
was 158

2 Likes

Well Done, @Arnav
You are still the best from previous time since I challenge you.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports: x2

1 Like

Once again for @ThisIsChristianF that he must getting back to the previous mission from UHF’s Headquarter. Because this time, UHF’s Testing Course is wanted for christian_f collect some coins from Apple the Core’s murder case again, for build another testing site on another side of the galaxy.

Can he survive from this situation again?

Challenge : Collect coins as many as you can without dying once with Riddler :zap:0

:warning: Warning :

• Don’t collect any weapons and firepower
  • Use Riddler for entire session

Previous mission is back, please get ready again with more difficult in this dare match.

2 Likes

Okay, right from the start, I’ve failed already

I use riddler with 0 firepower and that thing is not a good challenge at all in my opinion

2 Likes

Anyways, we need to let @Chimmo test his skills in this CLC by beating my time record or score in this dare match.

Again, if you pass one of them (either you beat my time record or score), you will pass this challenge

3 Likes

UHF’s Testing Course known that christian_f has been failed for this mission. So, it will pay fine 1,000 coins to christian_f for repair the spaceship and he will get another mission from it again very soon.

Well, that was unexpected happen out there, @ThisIsChristianF.

Try again next time, Senior Challenger

2 Likes

I’m honored but how exactly do you participate in this?

3 Likes

@Bigmos49216, who is the founder of this challenge, will give you some challenges and if you pass it, you will receive a :medal_sports:

3 Likes

Ah I see then I’ll do it. Will the challenges come in dares?

4 Likes

Obviously yes, but it will be a friendly match, so you must add @Bigmos49216 to your contacts.

Why friendly match, so that your points will not be affected

4 Likes

Ok so I just add @Bigmos49216 to my contacts and wait for the dares?

4 Likes