CIU's League Challenge - Phase 2

The next challenge is “Creative of Challenge”. You must prove yourself by daring the other challengers with your own challenge rule and will be evaluated these rules after you created.

:star::star::star::star::star: = Excellent
:star::star::star::star: = Great
:star::star::star: = Very Good
:star::star: = Good
:star: = Worst

Challenge: create your own challenge rule with essy challenge

:warning: You must daring me by sending your own challenge rule, to prove that you’re ready to fight against the other challengers.

Good Luck, @4-FX

2 Likes

Can I challenge someone again?

1 Like

To @ArtemNikolaev211085
Yes, you can challenge to them again after 3 days of the latest challenge, but you have to notify to whoever you dare on each challengers to complete your latest challenge before create the new one.

Alright, create an easy difficulty challenge, easy. Just waiting for v104 to come out

1 Like

I’m excited for this update!

Hold up just wait for update in noon GMT

2 Likes

And create challenge after update okey

1 Like

Yep

@Bigmos49216 i can’t dare you if you’re not online in the past few days

1 Like

I’m already online after that updated. So, you’re now ready to dare me with your own challenge rule.
I’ll be waiting…

1 Like

Oh okay okay! I’ll just go sleep now and i’ll challenge in the morning

1 Like

And also, sorry for taking too long on this, school is taking all my free time :sweat: I will take a break soon of playing games and focus (EXAMS COMING AT THE END OF THIS MONTH) Once i enter on vacation again i’ll have a lot of free time

1 Like

i challenge you for lmk pheonix
:fist_right: :fist_left:

Do you want to participate in this challenge?

duh, I already left this event for a very long time

I can challenge you if you want

It seems like @Bandicoot has forgot my challenge with his proof to advanced to the serious challenge. So, the latest challenge will be nulled and the new one will be sent again soon tomorrow.

1 Like

Nobody sent me the challenge

I can send you a challenge, but only after a serious challenge.

1 Like

Since I already sent a latest challenge to you, but no proof to me. Which meaning that will be nulled by entirely.

Sorry for the convenience

P.S: Serious Challenge will be sent to you instead of normal challenge, because you already claimed the anniversary reward from 1st Anniversary Challenge of CLC.