CIU's League Challenge - Phase 2

https://www.aparat.com/v/j3aof

1 Like

Serious Challenge: Complete these objective within one entire match (more than 50% is required)

1. Your favorite weapon (only once) is required (10%) :white_check_mark:
  2. Your spaceship like H&C and VF are required (10%) :white_check_mark:
  3. In ā€œThe Henperorā€™s Apprenticeā€ wave, open fire on it while its activate a gravity force (20%) :negative_squared_cross_mark:
  4. In ā€œBossa Novaā€ wave, open fire on it while its attacking you by throwing the debris and debris burst (30%) :negative_squared_cross_mark:
  5. In ā€œMagnetic Manipulatorā€ wave, open fire on it while its attacking you with atom pattern (15%) :negative_squared_cross_mark:
  6. Complete the mission within 3 minutes of mission time (15%) :white_check_mark:

Result: 35%
Serious Challenge Status: Failed

Oh no, @hossine
You didnā€™t following some challenge rules and completely failed from this serious challenge. You have to practice more challenges to encounter with it again. I hope you will be better than this.

Try again next time

1 Like

How can I tell youā€¦ Itā€™s a weapon I rarely use now.

1 Like

aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAA :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Sorry for the spam, it annoys me when my brain wonā€™t let me know

2 Likes

Suggestion: Keep checking your own challenge rule without mistake, which will cost making the other challengers misunderstand.

I donā€™t think about the third time will approaching onto me again next time, @ArtemBexline211085.

Do Not let your influence going down.

1 Like

Donā€™t worry about that, spam post (the same post and different post) will be counted when have more than 2 posts. And, spam emoji will be counted too after I recieved it more than 3 emojis.

Ex. Ahmet-chickeninvaderā€™s advertise post

Wow hold on man calm down donā€™t be angry

This guy Ahmet-chickeninvader heā€™s monster emails and we talk IA delete him

1 Like

When I was choosing who to dare, I saw the Challenger, TheGoldenBoss128. Iā€™ll think about whether I should dare him.

1 Like

I did the challenges, iā€™ll post on youtube now. But heyā€¦ Almost disconnected mid Bigmos challenge :grimacing:

1 Like

Yes, you should to dare him. But from now on, he 's busy on Galactic Cup, which meaning that he canā€™t receive any challenges for now.

You surely be like me then

1 Like

To @Bandicoot
Serious Challenge will sent to you when your current challenge has completed it first.

1 Like
2 Likes

Serious Challenge: Complete these objectives within one entire match (more than 50% required)

1. Your spaceship like VF, BX and H&C are required (10%) :negative_squared_cross_mark:
  2. Your favorite weapon (only one weapon) is required along the mission (10%) :negative_squared_cross_mark:
  3. In ā€œThe Replacementsā€ wave, complete it within 10 seconds of mission time (20%) :white_check_mark:
  4. In ā€œConcentric Trianglesā€ wave, destroy all chicks and chickens before theyā€™re format into triangles formation (30%) :white_check_mark:
  5. In ā€œShoot the Core!ā€ wave, defeat the Apple Core within 35 seconds of mission time (20%) :white_check_mark:
  6. Complete the mission within 2 minutes 45 seconds of mission time (10%) :white_check_mark:

Result: 80%
Serious Challenge Status: Completed

Thatā€™s what I talking about, @4-FX
Youā€™re beat the serious challenge for the first time. The next rank will not be easily, so prepare for your creative to fight against the challenge rules.

Hereā€™s your reward

Congratulations, AdrianGFX
You have been promoted from your current rank ā€œRecruitā€ onto the new official rank ā€œChallengerā€.

:gear: Challengerā€™s Rank List has been updated.

May the Forks be with you, AdrianGFX: Challenger of CLC

1 Like

I tought it was 2:35? How crazy, but amazing!

1 Like

Nope, it was 2:43 (mission time) from your video.

1 Like

Ohhh alright, sorry iā€™m dumb as hellā€¦

1 Like

Okey.

Great, @4-FX.
You killed the egg cannon, killing the chickens only 6 times, and then you didnā€™t die more than twice

Hereā€™s your reward.
:medal_sports: x2

2 Likes