CIU's League Challenge - Phase 2

This message to christian_f : Senior Challenger of CLC

After V82.2 has been updated, Intergalactic Chicken were prepared for a new things to encounter all pilots of UHF. Also for a new boss that alien retro is create a mysterious ship like famous actor “Arnold Schwarzenegger” to get a big surprise when someone encounter them again.

I probably know that Henpire is send a new wave to your location in 10 minutes, you need to prepare for yourself to protect your life.

Stay safe out there and try not to make UHF’s disappointing
United Hero Force Headquarter

Challenge : Complete a match by using Utensil Poker, without any satellites and take a screenshot of a new wave

Bonus : Don’t collect any weapon gifts and your firepower has limit to 15.

Good Luck, @ThisIsChristianF

2 Likes

Oops, I forgot to take the screenshot of the new wave, but I am using utensil poker and I did not exceed the firepower limit

2 Likes

Oh damn, you completely failed like me from previous Arnav’s challenge.

To christian_f : Senior Challenger of CLC

UHF is disappoint to you that you failed CLC’s challenge by didn’t take your screenshot of new wave to all of us. I hope you will get better than this time and you will be punished by ban you from participate all UHF’s Mission for 3 days (start tomorrow), but you can still do more mission with owner of CLC to getting back on your progress track.

If you wanted to get back for participate in UHF’s Mission, you must prove your responsible of your progress by complete 3 challenges from CLC to unbanned from your punish.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Punish Time Left : Over due confirmed from CLC’s message
UHF will announcement to christian_f on late tomorrow morning
Recorded by Samuel “Tyler” Greenhook, Janitor of UHF’s Punishment Prison

Oh no, you must know that UHF isn’t fun for some disappointment like this, but UHF is fun for some serious thing from everything they have. I think you need to recover your progress and your current rank as soon as possible before something will gone wrong.

Try again next time, @ThisIsChristianF : Senior Challenger of CLC

2 Likes

christian_f got punishment by ban from participate in all UHF’s Mission for 3 days, he need to recover his progress when he got punished from UHF’s Headquarter.

Luckily for him that he got some chance to do more challenge in CLC, he wanted to owner of CLC make more challenge within one single main challenge to him for complete to the freedom before punishment time will be started.

Challenge : Complete these challenge in one single match (more than 60%)

• Set up with your newest spaceship and don’t equipped any special abilities and satellites (not a latest)
  • Don’t attack to any chick and chicken in “Henpire Ambush” (At least 10 times in each wave)
  • Don’t collect firepower more than :zap:13
  • Do your score more than 500,000 before end of the session
  • Without dying more than 3 times in entire match

Try to complete them all to get more chance to unban from UHF’s punishment.
Good Luck, @ThisIsChristianF : Senior Challenger of CLC

2 Likes

What do you mean about it, the latest spaceship that I bought?

2 Likes

No, it’s a newest spaceship that you already bought from the store.

2 Likes

Here is the proof (I have finished your challenge already)

Here is my new spaceship, the green H&C that I bought a few hours ago

I haven’t killed any enemies in henpire ambush, never

(i also did not exceed the firepower limit)

And here is my overall score

2 Likes

Wonderful, @ThisIsChristianF
You completed all secondary challenge in one single main challenge, UHF might be proud to your responsible.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

P.S. This challenge results have been sent to UHF’s Headquarter, please wait for the message incoming to you very soon.

2 Likes

Meanwhile at Henterprise’s side, it’s taking a surprised by detect some pilots in Space Burger at Lothal, Sylenrise’s constellation. It’s detect that GTTOP is takeoff for going back to his homeland, so it follow him for its sneak destroy.

235 Miles Later, 4 Miles from GTTOP’s Homeland…

GTTOP is almost deep sleep because he already finished his mission from UHF and eat a lots of cheeseburger with fried chicken. He suddenly wake up when his signal was warned him, it’s detect that Henterprise is sneak following him back after he takeoff from his previous location.

He’s known that all abilities and satellites has been used from UHF’s Mission and he got only Positron Stream :zap:3, so he use his tactical to defeat Henterprise as quickly as he can.

Challenge : Defeat the Henterprise’s First Encounter

:warning: Warning :

1. You need to complete this match by fly unprepared
  2. You can use Positron Stream :zap:3 only
  3. You need to gain more firepower to :zap:6 within boss fight (don’t collect any firepower in entire match until you encounter Henterprise)

You should know that some content in this topic has been upgraded and improved into the next 2nd gen as Phase 2.
Good Luck and Welcome Back, @GTTOP

2 Likes

with pleasure

3 Likes

I think you miss this challenge for a chance to be promoted your rank into “Recruit”, @Desea

Wait for confirmation from you.

Yeah I did and unfortunately all incoming/outcoming dares have been deleted from what I know

2 Likes

Well, this situation has been cleaned up by system. I will prepare to you with difficult challenge again, @Desea .

Please stand by when challenge or a friendly match will be sent to you in moment soon.

2 Likes

After GTTOP’s event
Henterprise is marching on to Desea when it’s lose from GTTOP.

Challenge : Defeat the Henterprise with your favorite weapon and don’t equipped any satellites

Remember, keep complete this challenge within time limit of system before its gone forever.
Good Luck, @Desea

Is the dare sent?..

1 Like

Yes, already.

I accidentally got one during one wave but didn’t use it so eh it counts right?..

2 Likes

Don’t worry, it’s okay. This problem will be a first lesson of your experience.

I see that you keep change your weapon in entire match, but it’s okay for newbie like you.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

Congratulations, Desea
You have been granted to hereby you for this rank “Recruit” for the first time.

:new: Desea has been added to the Challenger’s Rank List

Welcome to the official CLC, @Desea : Recruit of CLC

1 Like

Chimmo can dare to anyone from this rank “Recruit” when he received a lots of challenge and experience from owner of CLC, but it’s getting hard to create his challenge rules by himself. So, he need to complete another challenge incoming today for advanced to the next level.

Challenge : Destroy 100 Metal-suit Chickens within Egg Cannon’s wave

Here’s the first challenge for “Challenger” like you. Remember, it’s getting more difficult than previous rank that you already encountered.

“The more challenge incoming you get, the more experience you have”

Good Luck, @Chimmo

Message Incoming to @ThisIsChristianF

"UHF has been confirmed about your responsible from this CLC’s challenge.

As I’m impressed to your responsible, I will official unbanned from this punishment for this time and you can participate in UHF’s Mission again. Next time please watch for rules carefully before you encounter with Henpire or otherwise will get more punish and extend more duration of punishment."

Have a nice day and May the Fork be with You, christian_f : Senior Challenger of CLC

Sincerely

1 Like

@Bigmos49216 I accept the challenge. Does the dare you just sent me contain “metal suit chickens” in the “Egg Canon Confrontation” wave?

2 Likes