CIU's League Challenge - Phase 2

When I found out that @ThisIsChristianF has invited @Chimmo to challenge in this CLC for the first time, It’s now my turn as a Owner of CLC will challenge Chimmo for the first time too.

Can you claim this rank “Recruit” for the first time from a owner of CLC? Prove it

Challenge : Complete a round in this easy dare match with your favorite weapon

After I send a dare match to you, please prepare for the first challenge that will make you getting harder.

Good Luck, Chimmo.

4 Likes

ah, the dash between the BM and the Spection

4 Likes

Good job, you pass this challenge

4 Likes

2 Likes

Good Job, @Chimmo
You prove your skills and complete my challenge for the first time. Also, thanks to @ThisIsChristianF that invited him to be the one of CLC.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

Congratulations, Chimmo.
You have been promoted into officially rank “Recruit” for the first time.

Welcome to the officially CLC, Chimmo “Recruit of CLC”.
The next challenge will be sent to you in the future.

May the Forks be with You

Another reward to christian_f
As you are the first challenger that invited a newbie into this CLC. I will give this role for reciprocation.

:medal_military: Instructor of Challenger

From now on, you can create a challenge to the other recruits and challengers by your choices.

3 Likes

Do you know about CC, @Chimmo?
Please check here for more information :point_right: CC-S1

Or tell @ThisIsChristianF about this experience, because my senior challenger is the one of competitor of CC.

3 Likes

Thanks so much!

3 Likes

What exactly do you do in CC? Is it also the same as CLC but with more competitive players?

3 Likes

And it will be more harder than CLC

3 Likes

Ok thanks for telling. I might join CC too but I dunno if my spacecraft is up for it. I’ll try to purchase a Muller if I can, otherwise I’ll stick with my BX-8

2 Likes

Another thing that differentiates CC to CLC, is that in CC, all challengers will do the same challenge and the fastest one who will finish the challenge, wins

I would prefer to have all ship types (with 1 H&C, 1 BX and 1 Muler

3 Likes

Ohhh that makes sense.

Alright time to buy a Muller then. I have a 1 H&C and 1 BX for now

3 Likes

M404 is my recommendation since you need a CHL to buy M408

2 Likes

I was also thinking of getting a M404 (I’m only getting CHL after the game’s full release)

3 Likes

Another challenge incoming to @Chimmo
This challenge will gonna increase more difficult that will getting more excitement. Please prepare yourself before enter the session.

Challenge : Survive yourself from those comets incoming on your back at comet section

:warning: : Try not to get crashed by comets at least 5 times, or otherwise you will be failed this challenge immediately.

Keep watch your back, Chimmo
Good Luck out there

2 Likes

I only crashed 2 times.

But…

Does this mean I’m out of the competition?

2 Likes

Well Done, @Chimmo
You survived from comet section and got crashed 2 times from 5. From now on, the next challenge will getting harder than this time. Please take a rest for now, Chimmo.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

No, it doesn’t. In this CLC doesn’t affected to any competition in CC. It’s just for fun in this CLC only, but in CC will be another thing.

This question will be your first lesson, Chimmo.

1 Like

Ok thanks for letting me know!

I’m still thinking about joining CC. Will CC be friendly dares or normal dares?

2 Likes

Not both of dares, Chimmo. CC will send a challenge to everyone and you must fight all competitors with your missions from every missions that you already encountered it.

Solution : Choose your best mission to fight against the other competitors in CC to get more chance to be a winner.

2 Likes

Ah I see. I’ll still think about it. I’ll give my answer by tomorrow!

2 Likes