CIU's League Challenge - Phase 2

When I found out that @ThisIsChristianF has invited @Chimmo to challenge in this CLC for the first time, Itā€™s now my turn as a Owner of CLC will challenge Chimmo for the first time too.

Can you claim this rank ā€œRecruitā€ for the first time from a owner of CLC? Prove it

Challenge : Complete a round in this easy dare match with your favorite weapon

After I send a dare match to you, please prepare for the first challenge that will make you getting harder.

Good Luck, Chimmo.

4 Likes

ah, the dash between the BM and the Spection

4 Likes

Good job, you pass this challenge

4 Likes

2 Likes

Good Job, @Chimmo
You prove your skills and complete my challenge for the first time. Also, thanks to @ThisIsChristianF that invited him to be the one of CLC.

Hereā€™s your reward
:medal_sports:

Congratulations, Chimmo.
You have been promoted into officially rank ā€œRecruitā€ for the first time.

Welcome to the officially CLC, Chimmo ā€œRecruit of CLCā€.
The next challenge will be sent to you in the future.

May the Forks be with You

Another reward to christian_f
As you are the first challenger that invited a newbie into this CLC. I will give this role for reciprocation.

:medal_military: Instructor of Challenger

From now on, you can create a challenge to the other recruits and challengers by your choices.

3 Likes

Do you know about CC, @Chimmo?
Please check here for more information :point_right: CC-S1

Or tell @ThisIsChristianF about this experience, because my senior challenger is the one of competitor of CC.

3 Likes

Thanks so much!

3 Likes

What exactly do you do in CC? Is it also the same as CLC but with more competitive players?

3 Likes

And it will be more harder than CLC

3 Likes

Ok thanks for telling. I might join CC too but I dunno if my spacecraft is up for it. Iā€™ll try to purchase a Muller if I can, otherwise Iā€™ll stick with my BX-8

2 Likes

Another thing that differentiates CC to CLC, is that in CC, all challengers will do the same challenge and the fastest one who will finish the challenge, wins

I would prefer to have all ship types (with 1 H&C, 1 BX and 1 Muler

3 Likes

Ohhh that makes sense.

Alright time to buy a Muller then. I have a 1 H&C and 1 BX for now

3 Likes

M404 is my recommendation since you need a CHL to buy M408

2 Likes

I was also thinking of getting a M404 (Iā€™m only getting CHL after the gameā€™s full release)

3 Likes

Another challenge incoming to @Chimmo
This challenge will gonna increase more difficult that will getting more excitement. Please prepare yourself before enter the session.

Challenge : Survive yourself from those comets incoming on your back at comet section

:warning: : Try not to get crashed by comets at least 5 times, or otherwise you will be failed this challenge immediately.

Keep watch your back, Chimmo
Good Luck out there

2 Likes

I only crashed 2 times.

Butā€¦

Does this mean Iā€™m out of the competition?

2 Likes

Well Done, @Chimmo
You survived from comet section and got crashed 2 times from 5. From now on, the next challenge will getting harder than this time. Please take a rest for now, Chimmo.

Hereā€™s your reward
:medal_sports:

No, it doesnā€™t. In this CLC doesnā€™t affected to any competition in CC. Itā€™s just for fun in this CLC only, but in CC will be another thing.

This question will be your first lesson, Chimmo.

1 Like

Ok thanks for letting me know!

Iā€™m still thinking about joining CC. Will CC be friendly dares or normal dares?

2 Likes

Not both of dares, Chimmo. CC will send a challenge to everyone and you must fight all competitors with your missions from every missions that you already encountered it.

Solution : Choose your best mission to fight against the other competitors in CC to get more chance to be a winner.

2 Likes

Ah I see. Iā€™ll still think about it. Iā€™ll give my answer by tomorrow!

2 Likes