CIU's League Challenge - Phase 2

Alright, @Ahmed577. I will sent a challenge for you tomorrow for test your skill to prepare the tough one in CC#8.

That is bhuyquang1(Bùi Huy Quang).

Yes, that’s him.

I just flew the whole mission unprepared:

2 Likes

This is bhuyquang1. He changed his callsign.

2 Likes

To @SA-GoldenBoss128

Good Job, challenger
Military Chicken has been injured and got away, and you save Code-65’s constellation from attacking of Henpire once again.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

To @RainbowBoyVN
I already seen it after his old callsign was completely changed since a few days ago.

2 Likes

This one is very easy, but you have to keep focus when it’s coming down to you.
Don’t let your challenge wrecked into the dust.

Challenge: In “The Replacements” wave, attack to the row of chicks and chickens when it’s arrive and stop on their positions

Good Luck, @Ahmed577

2 Likes

You mean I should attack them before they position in their places?

2 Likes

peterexited has coming back to the CIU’s universe when he’s gone for a long trip and he was surprised by Egg Cannon’s phase 2.

Survive out there, Recruit

Challenge: Defeat the Egg Cannon Cannon Cannon Cannonade without dying more than 4 times

Good Luck and Welcome Back, @peterexited

1 Like

No, you have to wait until those chickens on their positions and open fire on them (at least 2 rows).

1 Like

I lost because the laptop was lagging. But I did what you said, I waited for the chickens and then attacked them when they got positioned. I don’t know if I ost the challenge. Sorry no proof because as I said the laptop was lagging.

2 Likes

I think you have to check your laptop performance before you enter the session. It’s important thing to make your progress getting pass easily.

As I see, you lost cause laptop lagging. Well, you need to fix some other apps and delete it for making more spaces and laptop performances before CC#8’s approaching.

Try again next time

1 Like

Attention Please

CC-S1 has prepare the last competition of this season like “Competition Challenge#8” earlier, for seeking the last winner to ready to fight against the others on the grand competition of this season like “Competition Challenge#Final”.

:point_right: CC#8’s Audition

And remember, this is the last audition for everyone that can participate in this season only one chance.

Thank you for your patience and understanding

1 Like

I have checked before starting the session and it was working good until it started lagging.

2 Likes

Yes. He is.

1 Like

I was going to say this callsign is mine.

2 Likes

(btw if i send this in the wrong way, please give me a topic to submit this)

2 Likes

Excellent Survive, @peterexited
You survived from Egg Cannon’s phase 2 with only 1 life, that’s a real terminator survivor.

Here’s your reward

1 Like

Ahmed577 has received an emergency message from UHF in rush-hour.

:warning: Henterprise is approaching 500 meters ahead of your location and it’s attacking you with their tacticals :warning:

Look like you got an emergency mission for now on, defeat it down.

Challenge: Defeat the Henterprise’s first encounter within 1 minute of mission time

Good Luck, @Ahmed577

1 Like

I have defeated the Henterprise in only 20 seconds.

2 Likes

Great Job, @Ahmed577

Here’s your reward

Keep dealing the other challenge to gain more experience to getting onto the CC#8.

1 Like

Meanwhile at RamonTokus’s side, he got some busy day from attacking those Henpire on his own mission. He receive a message that was totally a Henpire’s troll, and make him getting mad more than the last time.

Times to revenge Henpire, RamonTokus.

Challenge: Complete the Squawk Block without dying at least 3 times
Bonus: Complete within 15 seconds of mission time in each wave (not include boss wave)

Good Luck, @ScarletCuboids