CIU's League Challenge - Phase 2

Heh, I already challenged you, here it is:

But first, you have to pass the bigmos challenge, and then you move on to my challenge

1 Like

Mr @Bigmos49216 it’s ready

1 Like

Serious Challenge: Complete these objective within one entire match (more than 65% required)

1. Your spaceship as VF is not allowed in this challenge (15%) :white_check_mark:
  2. No Satellites Allowed (25%) :white_check_mark:
  3. In “Pulsating Grid” wave, complete without dying at least 2 times (30%) :white_check_mark:
  4. In “Henterprise Hencounter” wave, defeat it down within 1 minute of mission time (30%) :white_check_mark:

Result: 100%
Serious Challenge Status: Completed

Awesome, @Bandicoot
You may know that serious challenge has giving a mercy on you for this time, because the next one on the next rank won’t to be so easy from now on. Keep make sure that your experience of challenge has more enough to encounter with it again.

Here’a your reward

Congratulations, Egypt675
You have been promoted from your current rank “Recruit” onto the new official rank “Challenger”.

:gear: Challenger’s Rank List has been updated.

“More ranks received, more difficulty increased to encounter with you.” Keep remember my word, because it’s gonna be tougher than you thought.

May the Forks be with you, Egypt675: Challenger of CLC

Here’s another chance, @youssef. Keep complete it by following the challenge rule.
Good Luck

Challenge: Complete the Squawk Block within 1 minute 15 seconds of mission time by using your favorite weapon

2 Likes

Henterprise is approaching with some binary codes from henpire’s wave, Egypt675. You have to prepare some weapons and satellites to take it down and claim that code back.

*This challenge is affect to “Binary Stream Challenge”.

Challenge: Defeat the Henterprise’s first encounter (Henterprise Hencounter) by using Utensil Poker, Photon Swarm and Ion Blaster along with satellites like Barbequer
Bonus: In “Binary Stream” wave, keep remember those binary codes without missing any numbers

Good Luck, @Bandicoot

1 Like

Attention Please
To all recruit and challengers

CC#1 of CC-S2 is now officially opened for audition to everyone for now.
Please check on this link and prepare for qualifying challenge: CC#1’s Audition

Thank you for your patience and understanding
Have Fun and Enjoy

1 Like

CALLSIGN IS LMK PHEONIX
OK :grinning:

1 Like

Im finnaly back, but i cannot record cuz i got even worse cpu

1 Like

CALLSIGN IS LMK PHEONIX OK :grinning:

1 Like

Ok, thanks for that callsign. After you accepted my callsign to the contact, your first challenge will be sent soon.

Basically, this is a challange that throws leagues for challange, here you can become a Challenger if you pass a serious challenge, if you pass 4 serious challenges, you will be promoted to a higher rank (I do not recommend passing a serious challenge for those who have recently joined)

1 Like

I’ll add you to my contacts, because I need to create a challenge

1 Like

Please @Bigmos49216 I have the video challenge last time just please wait when I done uploading

1 Like

ZABIULLAH has received the Artem’s challenge, but owner of CLC hasn’t permit to complete his challenge because he didn’t become the member of CLC. So, he must completed the owner’s challenge first to become the member of CLC, which he can receive any challenges from the other challengers to become the best challenger.

All Challengers, please welcome to this newbie, ZABIULLAH.

Challenge: Defeat the Apple Core (Shoot the Core!) with your favorite weapon and without dying at least 3 times

Good Luck, @ZABIULLAH

PLAYED WITH M400 CATERER
WEAPON NEUTRON GUN Lv5
NO SATELLITES
ONLY COMPLETED IN 1 LIFE

1 Like

you should have showed your loadout

1 Like

Good Job, @ZABIULLAH
Your favorite weapon is Neutron gun, and you’re completed with unprepared.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

Congratulations, ZABIULLAH
You have been granted to hereby for this official rank “Recruit” for the first time.

:new: ZABIULLAH has been added to the Challenger’s Rank List.

You’re now able to receive any challenges from the other challengers. Keep gain more experience of challenge to encounter with serious challenge, which is the challenge for promoted to the next rank.

Welcome to the official CLC, ZABIULLAH: Recruit of CLC

To @ArtemBexline211085

It’s look like you have to recreate your own challenge rule again, because this one has expired due to didn’t permit from me first.

Result: Nulled

My chance :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve known that for a long time. By the way, when I challenged him, the next day he passed it

1 Like