CIU's League Challenge - Phase 2

Challenge Rule is now officially done.

P.S: As I really change while I’m doing on it.

1 Like

done

1 Like

Oh no, @youssef
I think you use a laser cannon is not the best choice to complete this challenge.

Try again next time

The first try is not gonna be my plan. So, do you want to try again?

I told you I’ll use the laser cannon

1 Like

And you didn’t say anything to me

To @youssef
Well, both you and me must pay attention about that rules.
Q: Do you want to try for another chance?

1 Like

yes yes

What weapons are allowed?

1 Like

OK, but will be sent on tomorrow instead. Because my time zone has end of the day now and I have to take a break.

Everything but…

It’s meaning that you have to use the most and favorite weapon that you often used it.

P.S: My favorite weapon is Photon Swarm, instead of Utensil Poker.

1 Like

plasma my favorite weapon

1 Like

SURE :fist_right: :fist_left:

Heh, I already challenged you, here it is:

But first, you have to pass the bigmos challenge, and then you move on to my challenge

1 Like

Mr @Bigmos49216 it’s ready

1 Like

Serious Challenge: Complete these objective within one entire match (more than 65% required)

1. Your spaceship as VF is not allowed in this challenge (15%) :white_check_mark:
  2. No Satellites Allowed (25%) :white_check_mark:
  3. In “Pulsating Grid” wave, complete without dying at least 2 times (30%) :white_check_mark:
  4. In “Henterprise Hencounter” wave, defeat it down within 1 minute of mission time (30%) :white_check_mark:

Result: 100%
Serious Challenge Status: Completed

Awesome, @Bandicoot
You may know that serious challenge has giving a mercy on you for this time, because the next one on the next rank won’t to be so easy from now on. Keep make sure that your experience of challenge has more enough to encounter with it again.

Here’a your reward

Congratulations, Egypt675
You have been promoted from your current rank “Recruit” onto the new official rank “Challenger”.

:gear: Challenger’s Rank List has been updated.

“More ranks received, more difficulty increased to encounter with you.” Keep remember my word, because it’s gonna be tougher than you thought.

May the Forks be with you, Egypt675: Challenger of CLC

Here’s another chance, @youssef. Keep complete it by following the challenge rule.
Good Luck

Challenge: Complete the Squawk Block within 1 minute 15 seconds of mission time by using your favorite weapon

2 Likes

Henterprise is approaching with some binary codes from henpire’s wave, Egypt675. You have to prepare some weapons and satellites to take it down and claim that code back.

*This challenge is affect to “Binary Stream Challenge”.

Challenge: Defeat the Henterprise’s first encounter (Henterprise Hencounter) by using Utensil Poker, Photon Swarm and Ion Blaster along with satellites like Barbequer
Bonus: In “Binary Stream” wave, keep remember those binary codes without missing any numbers

Good Luck, @Bandicoot

1 Like

Attention Please
To all recruit and challengers

CC#1 of CC-S2 is now officially opened for audition to everyone for now.
Please check on this link and prepare for qualifying challenge: CC#1’s Audition

Thank you for your patience and understanding
Have Fun and Enjoy

1 Like

CALLSIGN IS LMK PHEONIX
OK :grinning:

1 Like

Im finnaly back, but i cannot record cuz i got even worse cpu

1 Like

CALLSIGN IS LMK PHEONIX OK :grinning:

1 Like