CIU's League Challenge - Phase 2

I have record of challenge last time

1 Like

That user called ZABIULLAH hasn’t participate in-here by permitted from me. If you really want to teach him with the first lesson, you have to send him to me for permit him to become the one member of CLC by completing my first challenge to receive the first rank of the lower ranks.

And then, you can challenge him whenever you want.

P.S: Your challenge rule will be determined for waiting progress until its changed.

To @ZABIULLAH
If you really wanted to receive the challenge, you have send me your callsign from in-game to added to my contact.

I will apologies instead of him that he didn’t notice about this.

1 Like

I know his callsign, shall I say?

1 Like

Go Ahead

But I have to sure about him by waiting for confirmation. Until then, he will be permitted to receive the challenge.

1 Like

I don’t understand, why were you leafing up?

Attention Please
This is a short news from CC-S2

Competition Challenge - Season 2 has been arrived to everyone for participate for now on, but has some rules which were changed for a bit.

Here’s the link: CC-S2

Thank you for your patience and understanding
Good Luck and Enjoy it

This is it, @Bandicoot
Serious Challenge of your current rank “Recruit”

Here’s your first one which has a many challenge rules within one dare match as “Serious Challenge”. If you wanted to going on the next rank, you have to complete each challenge rules to fulfill your challenge progress as its determine rule.

Good Luck

Serious Challenge: Complete these objective within one entire match (more than 65% required)

1. Your spaceship as VF is not allowed in this challenge (15%)
  2. No Satellites Allowed (25%)
  3. In “Pulsating Grid” wave, complete without dying at least 2 times (30%)
  4. In “Henterprise Hencounter” wave, defeat it down within 1 minute of mission time (30%)
1 Like

I want a challenge @Bigmos49216

1 Like

Before you have to receive the challenge, you must send your callsign from in-game to added my contact.

1 Like

It`s youssef :cyclone: You’ll see I have CHL

1 Like

I already seen it from Top100 of the UHF League. :grin:

1 Like

the 5th

1 Like

To @youssef
Your callsign has been sent. Please receive it from in-game.

To @FridayFunkinSussyVN
The new challenge is no longer for available to you for now, because you didn’t completed your serious challenge, which you take some business for 1-2 months now.

1 Like

Second Mid-Term Exam coming soon

1 Like

The newbie just wanted to participate in CC-S2, but his skill isn’t enough. So, he needs to be more practice on CLC’s Headquarter, which located on the third planet of Utopia’s constellation, to improve his skills.

All Challengers, please welcome to this newbie, youssef.

Challenge: Complete the mission within 2 minutes 30 seconds of mission time by using your favorite weapon only

Good Luck, @youssef

1 Like

Well, maybe after this month to continue. I think…

1 Like

I’ll use the laser cannon
And do I have to finish it in two minutes?
Or time is not an important factor

1 Like

Challenge Rule is now officially done.

P.S: As I really change while I’m doing on it.

1 Like

done

1 Like

Oh no, @youssef
I think you use a laser cannon is not the best choice to complete this challenge.

Try again next time

The first try is not gonna be my plan. So, do you want to try again?