CIU's League Challenge - Phase 1

No offense but this challenge is getting boring because it’s too long, I think I want to get disqualified of it.

1 Like

Ok Ok, It’s boring right? I think your story will be continue again in the future. Maybe it’s mean so many days that your story will be over.

It’s been a long while that I challenge to the other challenger, this time for @ThisIsChristianF and @ScarletCuboids must create a challenge rule by themselves and dare me to improve your skills that can be dare and challenge the old and new recruits in the future.

Challenge : Create your challenge rules and dare me at least one time for each dare

Warning 1 : I recommended an easy challenge only, for basic fun and for more difficult in the future.
Warning 2 : Whoever do your best challenge rule and dare me, I will claim this :medal_sports: x2 to one of you.

Here @Bigmos49216 I dare you a boss rush in an electric environment

But there are some things that you need to do in order to pass this mission

• play with just one life
  • avoid electric bolts
  • avoid using special weapons or satellites
  • avoid overheating
1 Like

I need to survive this match by only one life.

I know that environment will kill me, so I already prepare to avoid it.

Got it [(Utensil Poker, Vulcan Chaingun and Plasma Rifle are not required) satellites too].

If weapon overheated, it’s mean failed immediately. Got it

I’m on outside for English language classes, I will do your challenge very soon, @ThisIsChristianF.

Challenge Accepted

No weapon restrictions, use any weapon of your choice

Obviously yes

Actually all choices are mostly environmental, so I have no choice but to fly it

1 Like

I didn’t use any abilities for this match.

I use my favorite primary weapon only.

And… it’s done. I’m survived from this match with only one life

I didn’t make my weapon got overheated, almost die from lightning bolts

I got your challenge, @ThisIsChristianF
That was a close one for this challenge, great job Senior Challenger.

:medal_sports: Challenge Completed

Bigmos’s Challenge Record

And for your challenge rule is almost the best rule for me. Keep working, @ThisIsChristianF.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

Wait for @ScarletCuboids’s respond here and dare me with his challenge rule to claim another :medal_sports: for free if your challenge rule is the best.

1 Like

Let me do my key rush and then do the h

2 Likes

Generating scenario…
1%
2%
3%
5%
11%
25%
39%
51%
77%
99%
100%

Open the generated scenario

Tonight is a cold, stormy night. Too cold that you vision got blurred but you can’t stop because you have to go to your girlfriend’s house to have a rap battle with her dad for his permission. You’re determined to go there as soon as possible. You only bring out your Uzi for emergency…and nothing else.

Target Challenge: Complete the mission in a raging, freezing condititon
Bonus Challenge: Complete it under 3:30

:warning: Restrictions:

• must fly unprepared
  • cannot use the supplied satellites (there is)
  • use boron railgun (or any weapon that shoots foward, no autolocks)
1 Like

Wait… what’s mean? Unprepared

I knew it, satellites is not required.

Ok, I think my weapon like Photon Swarm is autolock, I need to choose as you said “weapons that shoot forward”.

This challenge rule might be the best for me, @ScarletCuboids. Wait for me to complete this session and you could be claim :medal_sports: x2 for the best challenge rule.

Challenge Accepted

Equip nothing (aka unprepared medal)

1 Like

See, I didn’t equip anything. Just all empty slots

I use only Hyper Railgun and didn’t equip any satellites in this entire session.

And… it’s done.

I got your challenge, @ScarletCuboids.

:medal_sports: Challenge Completed

Another lightning bolts that make me unprepared to avoid it (just like christian_f’s challenge rule). Great job out there

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

Result

RamonTokus’s challenge rule is taking one step ahead from christian_f’s challenge rule, because with his creative and design post is inspiration to all recruits can create a challenge rule like him in the future.

Here’s an extra reward for you, @ScarletCuboids
:medal_sports: x2

In the future, RamonTokus. You might be promoted from “Recruit” into “Senior Challenger” immediately by create your challenge rules again, but added with more difficult and environment of mission for getting harder than ever.

2 Likes

I will see it. Let me just download the version, maybe tonight…

1 Like

But you already lost a dare match since this afternoon.

1 Like

Yeah i know
:smiley:

This challenge is quite hard, @GTTOP. Can he prepare and survive for this?

GTTOP is sleeping inside his house. When he open his dream, he find out that something tried to kill him in one piece at Greetotion Costionaril. He must do something before it too late and he will get killed in real-time of real life.

Challenge : Survive yourself in frozen section with only one life, any weapons started from 0 :zap: and don’t collect any powerups.

*Be advised, satellites are not required because in dream-time is no any satellites there. You must depend yourself without any satellites equipped.

1 Like

@Bigmos49216, when will be the next challenge of CC?

2 Likes

i dont know if i will have time for it since i still have 1 more day on final exam but if can i will do

1 Like

Maybe on third week of May, because I will be gone from this topic and CC’s topic due have to “Vipassana Meditation” for next month. And I have to prepare myself in this Sunday, that’s mean CLC and CC’s topic will be temporarily closed since this Sunday to 8th May until I will comeback to open it again soon.