CIU's League Challenge - Phase 1

respond, kinda late bc of school

1 Like

You didn’t respond to this message, @peterexited.

2nd mission Result :
+1,000 points for defeat 2 bosses
+1,000 points for complete entire mission
No decrease any points

Conclusion : 2,000 points

3rd mission Result :
+1,500 points for defeat 3 bosses
+1,000 points for complete entire mission
-50 points for change your weapon

Conclusion : 2,450 points

Next CC, please post again on the CC’s topic, not on this topic. Got it?
@ThisIsChristianF and @SA-GoldenBoss128, please told him for what he post, before someone like me got confused.

no i didnt, i dont know what topic to post, i was quite confused to what specific cc topic, there are so many of them

1 Like

*CC is mean “Competition Challenge” (I always call “CC” due to a real name is too long).
Just like I create a CC on this topic too, @peterexited, and I was commented to change to another topic by @SA-GoldenBoss128. “For not be confused between League Challenge and CC” -GoldenBoss128

@SA-GoldenBoss128 has collected all keys from Jupiter, but when he come out from it, he know that he was on CI5’s universe instead of CI2’s universe. So CI2 police department’s patrol time travel unit has been found him and take him back to the CI2’s universe.

And he must pay all keys that he collect it for law no.56, all cost of time travel to another universe by unpermitted.

Law No.56 of CI2 Police Department in CI2’s universe

All Offender must pay all cost that you collected from another universe by unpermitted.
Pay all cost or Stay in jail for 3 months or do both

GoldenBoss128 heading back to his safe house at Earth and he must collect some keys from Jupiter in CI2’s universe again next time, until he’s ready to fix his rescue support module to escape from this universe to CIU’s universe for getting back to home.

To Be Continued…

No reward due you failed this challenge
Try again next time, @SA-GoldenBoss128

Previously of GoldenBoss128’s story

GoldenBoss128 has collected all keys from Jupiter, but when he come out from it, he know that he was on CI5’s universe instead of CI2’s universe. So CI2 police department’s patrol time travel unit has been found him and take him back to the CI2’s universe.

After he pays all cost from time travel to another universe by unpermitted…

GoldenBoss128 heading back to his safe house at Earth and he must collect some keys from Jupiter in CI2’s universe again next time, until he’s ready to fix his rescue support module to escape from this universe to CIU’s universe for getting back to home.

His story is still continue

After his first try was failed, he attempt for second try to get a chance to fix his rescue support module again.

Challenge : Collect 50 keys in total from any dare match
(Collected 0 Keys : 0%)

Keep your eyes open when a dare match will be added to your list, @SA-GoldenBoss128 .

The next challenge is ready for @TIGAR88 by unprepared.
Can he survive this situation?

Challenge : Survive a feather section within 2 minutes 50 seconds with your weakness weapons against those feather

Attention please all recruits and challengers of CLC
The winner of CC#3 has been revealed, check this out now on CC’s topic.

:point_right: CC#3’s Announcement

After Competition Challenge#3 is over, CC’s event is getting prepare for the next CC in 1 or 2 weeks.

From now on, CLC is getting back on track for challenge to the other challenger to improve to be the best challenger in CIU’s universe.

@Arnav is taking some fresh air on the Vulcan, Victorian’s constellation. But something is getting worse when he’s found out that those feathers are coming here by unknown reason. He must investigate from cause for problems who did mess with this.

Challenge : Clear the way to the boss fight in Feather Fields section with laser scope only

*If you are a detective, you must equipped some equipment that fit to your role.

A dare match will be added to your list after I finished it. If you got dare, you need to stay focus on challenge rule before you enter the session.

are Satellites allowed?
(if no, i am using them for design)

1 Like

No, it’s not required

ah k

1 Like

Great job, @Arnav
You found that Feather Chick is spread those feathers to your position. And now your detective job is done.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

@Bigmos49216 I have returned.

1 Like

After you returned from busy, you already claimed this “:credit_card: Access to the Competition Challenge” to use again in the next CC by automatically.

Use it wisely, @Ahmed577. It’s use only once per Competition Challenge’s event.

1 Like

I will use it when the second challenge of CC comes.

1 Like

Remember, @SA-GoldenBoss128. keep post your screenshot that you complete the session to move on to the next level.

Forgot to screenshot, but I got 4 keys when it said “Mission Complete”(dk what’s the total).

1 Like

Challenge : Collect 50 keys in total from any dare match
(Collected 4 Keys : 2%)

Conclusion : Progressing

Another dare match has been sent to you, @SA-GoldenBoss128.
Keep going and don’t forget about your screenshot.