CIU's League Challenge - Phase 1

So, I need to see your proof, @ScarletCuboids. Before you will claim this :medal_sports:

Shoot, I forgot. I will send the report in text and image later

I manged to get through with only 2 bullets left

1 Like

After I knew that I’m not only one person of Thai people in this forum here, I found @GTTOP after he typed his language in Chatting Place since many days ago.

As a owner of CLC will be pleasure for added me in contact, @GTTOP will be invited by me for beat this challenge for the first time.

Challenge : Defeat them all in Boss Rush within 2 minutes 30 seconds with your favorite primary weapon only

special item allowed?

(edit:i guess yes but to be fair i will not use it)

1 Like

there we go

(i know i lost but whatever i beat within 2 minutes 30 seconds)

1 Like

Great start, @GTTOP

For the first time after you beat this challenge, I will officially granted to hereby you for rank “Recruit” for the first time.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

Keep your eyes open for the next challenge will be added to you in the future.

sorry for latency

1 Like

@SA-GoldenBoss128 find himself in the planet of lightning bolts, Eta Fonstarions. And he was under attacked by those boss chicken’s ambush.

Can he survive of this situation?

Challenge : Survive an electric section in Boss Rush with Lightning Fryer only

*If you get strike by those lightning bolts more than 3 times, you will completely failed this challenge cause lightning bolts have a side effect to getting shock like EMP and it will make your spaceship’s modules malfunction for a while.

1 Like

Good survive out there, @ScarletCuboids

Here’s your reward

@ThisIsChristianF and @SOLAR must defend themselves in Squawk Block’s Tactical Competition. But someone will getting some serious problems with more environments at the same time.

Challenge : Do your best time record fight against the other challenger’s best time record

*Watch out, some environments will make someone best time record interrupted.

A dare match will be added to all of you after I finished it from first to second pilot.

1 Like

Attention please, I have a both news to say.

• Bad news is, my final exam is almost over.
  • Good news is, CLC will getting back on track. And in a few days, I will prepare for CC#3’s audition on CC’s topic

#CC #ChattingPlace #CIULeagueTalkingPlace #blue_ocean’schallengetopic

My time record - 2:31 (2 minutes and 31 seconds)

2 Likes

1 Like

Don’t worry, @ThisIsChristianF. I know that you was interrupted by those lightning bolts while you tried to set your best time record. Next time for another challenge will gonna easier than the other challenger that will get another environments from you instead.

Here’s your consolation reward
:2nd_place_medal: Squawk Block’s Tactical Competition

I know that you was lucky by none of environments that tried to slow your best time record down, @SOLAR. Great job!!!

Here’s your reward
:1st_place_medal: Squawk Block’s Tactical Competition

2 Likes

Its fine, I was not used to those environmental missions and it really interrupts my gameplay

2 Likes

Done:

Where my 8 go ;-;

P.S: Nxt time dare me harder ones if possible.

2 Likes

Great job, Survivors!!!

Here’s your reward

Maybe, I will dare you again with more difficult
See you then, @SA-GoldenBoss128

1 Like

When CC#3 is now officially open for audition to everyone, I know that will be more interesting that everyone ever seen. But it won’t be so easily if you tried to finish this tough challenge to making viewers got more interesting. This is why I prepare for a challenge that will made you getting past easily.

@peterexited, @Mohamed2, @Ahmed577, @ThisIsChristianF, @GTTOP and @Stardrone, prepare yourself for the next challenge after I finish a dare match today and maybe I will added one of you to be a competitor of CC#3.

And remember, the choice is yours.

1 Like

Challenge for @Mohamed2 : Complete a supernova section without being strike from lightning bolts

*This challenge will be failed immediately if you get strike by lightning bolts (without dying once).

Prepare yourself, challengers. A dare match will be added to your list.

Challenge for @ThisIsChristianF : Complete a round by using a H&C spaceship with no any equipment required and use any primary weapons with 0 :zap:

*This one is no any environments for now on. So do your best, @ThisIsChristianF the Senior Challenger.

Before a dare match will be added to your list, please post your spaceship and equipment’s screenshot to complete this challenge first.

1 Like