CIU's League Challenge - Phase 1

yeah I understand you, so I give you this special award :medal_sports:
because you’ve stated a reason why you did not show the results, and I understand that

2 Likes

Welcome to the CLC, @TIGAR88
As a owner of CLC will be pleasured and impressive to your skills by you beat my senior challenger, @ThisIsChristianF.

By the way from now on, you are now officialy granted to hereby for “Recruit” for the first time.
Congratulations

2 Likes

Alright?

2 Likes

Maybe I will challenge you again after I finished my final exam first

3 Likes

I also have final exam. Can you challenge me after the exam? It means on 16 March.

2 Likes

This is a serious last challenge for you, @ScarletCuboids. (Not a wrong one like previously)

After Henterprise lose a battle from another pilots, it tried to search for another pilot in its surround position. And it found @ScarletCuboids is progressing on Thuston Fenative, a frozen planet.

Look like a Henterprise’s nemesis was found you while you is progressing by your business. What are you waiting for? Take it out.

Challenge : Do your best time record by using only extra life, the others not required and tried to beat my best time record

A dare match will be added to you when I finished it.

No, I have a final exam on this 8-12 March before your exam’s date

So which date you can dare me? Ok I have a solution. Dare me at 11:00 am tomorrow if you can.

1 Like

I will challenge you only once before I gonna prepare my final exam

1 Like

what the heck did you just give me

2 Likes

I already die from it for one life, sorry about that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Before @Ahmed577 will gonna be ready for his exam on the next week, he must do some challenge to take a break and be prepare for his exam approaching.

Challenge : Collect at least 180 coins by destroy those supernova debris as many as you can, equipped with Lighting Fryer only and without dying

If you die only once, not only you failed this challenge, you will lost all coins from collecting.

I have lightning fryer

1 Like

So, did you collect coins more than challenge rules?

I didn’t died, and I used Lightning Fryer.

1 Like

Very good, here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

See you again with a next challenge in a few days after I finished my final exam.

Before I will gonna take a rest for another final exam on tomorrow, CLC wanted @Star_Light prove his skills to some challenger by create his rule to improve in the future.

Challenge : Create your challenge whenever you want and dare to some recruits and challengers at least 3 times

Warning :

1. Keep post your challenge rules here to progress your challenge status.
  2. This one has a time limit, so keep working before CC#3’s audition closed.

*This is your second chance to access to the CC#3’s coming soon and if you complete this challenge fast, I will granted to hereby you for access to the CC#3 automatically.

1 Like

REFFI’s Heart> @ScarletCuboids Sorry for letting go the challenge, the Operator literally disconnected from the issues of the game on the weekend.

@ScarletCuboids, another second chance of previous challenge has been located. But this time you will get a different temperature with the same challenge.

New Located : Glatios Gammeria, the sun combine with cold planets

Challenge : Survive a round in supernova section by avoid all supernova debris’s incoming and use a new heavy bomber spaceship to getting through this cold temperature

:warning: Warning :

1. Use a newest heavy bomber spaceship only to complete this challenge.
  2. If you got stuck by debris block your way, shoot it back for create your way. But shoot it wisely, your weapon is running out of ammo.
  3. After you completed by avoid all debris in this challenge, defeat the Bossa Nova to end this session.

*Watch out, if you shoot to those debris more than 5 times in each wave until encounter the Bossa Nova, you will be failed this challenge immediately (dying doesn’t count as fail).

A dare match will be added to you when I finished it (prepare for take two).

School took my time and I have insane amount of assignments followed by mid semester tests.

But sure, I’ll do it if I could

2 Likes