CIU's League Challenge - Phase 1

Suggestion for @ScarletCuboids : These challenge that I challenge you is an Extended Challenge.

Extended Challenge mode is such as the same as original challenge, but it’s bigger than the other challenge that you encountered. Because this Extended Challenge will expand more option of challenge to beating more difficult. Each expand option will create more challenge in one challenge.

So if you wanted to beat every challenge in one day, choose an Extended Challenge to create more challenge in single one challenge to completely beat it all.

*This mode might be added to every Competition Challenge in the future.

Competition Challenge’s Audition Status : Closed

Competition Challenge#2 is approaching, are you ready to prepare a tough challenge?

@ThisIsChristianF
@Arnav
@SA-GoldenBoss128
@peterexited

Time Left : Over

After time is up, that’s mean the Competition Challenge#2 will begin soon.
**This post will always stay here for competitor prepare a tough challenge in competition and maybe I will add someone in randomly. If every competitor are here already, CC#2 will begin right away soon.

Find out who will be lucky or unlucky

1 Like

@Stardrone had been challenged by CLC for the first time, try to prove your skills for CLC will add you to be a challenger.

Challenge : Defeat them all in Boss Rush and beat my score in dare match (lose a dare doesn’t count)

A dare will be added to you when I finished it.

2 Likes

Can you add me too?

2 Likes

I already sent my challenge to you, beat it and I will grant you for a second chances in the CC#2.
If dare match was expired, you will be failed this challenge too.
So do it now before it’s too late.

2 Likes

@SA-GoldenBoss128 will be do one more challenge before I will grant you to access to the CC#2
Are you ready to be a winner in CC#2? You must beat this challenge first.

1. If you say “Yes”, I will prepare a challenge tomorrow.
  2. If you say “No”, I will access to hereby you for a committee in CC#2.
2 Likes

Hmm… what is it?

2 Likes

I will grant you to be a competitor in the CC#2 after I challenge you for this time.
Just say “Yes” or “No”

1 Like

Okay, as long as it’s a League challenge.

1 Like

Can you add me too?

1 Like

I will added you to the CC#2 after beat this challenge first.

Challenge : After I finished a dare, you must complete a Boss Rush within 2 minutes

Can it be tomorrow because I am busy now.

1 Like

Challenge will be added to you on tomorrow. so watch out for lost a dare after finished the challenge.

1 Like

Ok, but be careful.
I always watching you. :grin:

Take care :smiley:

1 Like

Don’t worry, @Stardrone. One failed challenge first time is a first lesson.
As a owner of CLC will grant to hereby you for “Recruit”.

Next challenge will be easy one, so get ready if you got challenged by unprepared.

1 Like

Sincerally I didn’t know I was challenged here (or even this topic existing) so I actually used the dare to grind keys.

This CLC sounds a fun comunity thing.

I don’t know if and when I will be able to attend a proper challenge in the near future (Exams period in my school) but I may be more active here after exams and Steam release

1 Like

OK
After you finished the exam, CLC’s challenge will always waiting to you in the future.

1 Like

CLC has just ready some theme name for CC#2. Before I will continue for this event, some challenger must pass a qualifying challenge first to access to the CC#2.

Qualifying Challenge for @SA-GoldenBoss128 : Complete a friendly match by beat my score and don’t lost a dare
*I lost one life cause I didn’t noticed that was a pirate chick in the first wave (not a coin).

Challenge for @Mohamed2 : Complete a round in sun’s section without using any satellites

A dare match will be added to you when I finished it from up to down.

2 Likes

Good game @Bigmos49216

2 Likes

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

2 Likes