CIU's League Challenge - Phase 1

No, you can do it in any mission. By not stopping I mean you spaceship should constantly be in motion. You need to constantly keep moving your mouse.

1 Like

Yes so most of the people destroy the Military Chicken first.

2 Likes

“Hello, mr @Star_Light, hope you’re doing fine and cool, literally. I can see that your name is linked to ocean and, oceans are calm and cool. Well, about that, we want you to complete the mission that takes place in a raging storm located in [REDACTED] ocean. However, complete the mission as cool as possible, don’t make too much heat! Just complete it like a calming blue sparkling ocean.” -Iku Nagae

Challenge: Beat @RamonTokus’s score without overheating once

:warning: Restrictions: no corn shotgun, no coolant canisters, no specials and no satellites.

3 Likes

OK what about extra life or HUD?

you can use them. They do not appear on the restrictions.

1 Like

Uh… yeah, let me do something real quick about that Hennley Comet let for the last second because I had other affairs around me…

1 Like

<< Results as expected from a technician… Job greatly executed Nitori. My operator will take future duels in consideration for extra conditioning and ideas and 2 (Two) :star: :star: (Stars) had been accounted. >>

Keep working on challenge, all challengers
It’s only 5 days left before CC#2 will be started soon.

@SA-GoldenBoss128 and @ThisIsChristianF, did you find your partner?
I need to prepare for this co-op challenge.

I don’t think so, it’s up to you to choose the partner for me then :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ok then, it’s up to me now.

Let’s take some co-op challenge with random partner, shall we?

2 Likes

@Bigmos49216 Have to report that I didn’t even made it to the 3rd wave without dying therefore nullyfing the challenge, rendering my ship unable to even comeback. Any hand around?

2 Likes

Another co-op challenge has just begin for the next step to Competition Challenge#2 (CC#2).
Can @SA-GoldenBoss128 and @SpryterTerraxian beat this challenge together?

Challenge : Defeat them all in 10 Boss Rush’s mission and without dying more than 15 times in overall

Co-op Challenge Rule

1. Use an medium-hard mission to complete fast. (don’t use any hardest mission, cause you will die while taking a mission.)
  2. Both of you have only 4 days to complete this challenge and don’t make your partner failed

Yes, maybe.

wait what do we like not get to choose if want to be in or not

1 Like

So I play a 10 wave boss rush without dying 15 times? From what diff should the mission be?

1 Like

Sorry, is my random choice. You must participate with @SA-GoldenBoss128 to complete this challenge.

Yes, but you need to play a mission in balance with your partner.

Okay, from what difficulty it counts? And ain’t it too big?

1 Like

Just start difficulty from 25% - 75% of Boss Rush in every mission.
Working with partner (@SpryterTerraxian) to complete this challenge fast, @SA-GoldenBoss128.
And don’t forget to post your screenshot here to keep your challenge progress when you complete from any mission.

Clock is ticking

Can I play with higher than 75? And what do you mean by:

Do you mean the same mission or difficulty?

1 Like