CIU's League Challenge - Phase 1

Yes, and try to beat this challenge’s detail to get this :medal_sports:

1 Like

Well, there is no coin counter at all, and I failed to reach until :zap:20

I think i collect 366 coins

1 Like

Just try to collect a powerup when Bossa Nova’s attack pattern sent a supernova debris to you, this will be get a chance to complete this challenge fast.

Try again next time :kissing_smiling_eyes:

You beat it, nice. :wink:

@EasternLich has thanks to @ThisIsChristianF for his rescue to made him feel better. But @ThisIsChristianF has just failed this challenge, so @EasternLich has spare to CLC about this challenge for @ThisIsChristianF’s purpose and bravely.

Here’s your reward before @EasternLich taking back to home safety.
:medal_sports:

When @ThisIsChristianF wins on @Bigmos49216, still he has to complete this challenge.

@ThisIsChristianF choose one. If you choose the middle one, you will face the Fortress wave.

3 Likes

I’ll go for meteor storm

OK get ready

1 Like

Share your score when you finish.
Challenge: Defeat Magnetic Manipulator in 1 minute.

@Ahmed577 I defeated you bro, but I killed the boss in more than a minute.

1 Like

Ok I will do my best. See you later. Here is your reward. Now you can take a rest.
:medal_sports:
As also I killed the boss with Ion Blaster.

1 Like

We did the same

Can I add you in my contacts?

1 Like

Sure, I’ll also add you in my squadron

1 Like

When all challenger started to send some challenge to the others in CLC, here’s for more fun to everyone.

But this time, all challenger must do something in the CLC about send your challenge’s rule to the new recruits to join the CLC and every Competition Challenge (CC) in the future.

Challenge : Send your best challenge’s rule and challenge @Sammarald to join the CLC.
All new recruits and challengers must participate this challenge for who wanted to be the next promotion.

*Warning : Whoever sent your best challenge’s rule to @Sammarald and he beat your challenge first, You will be granted for “:medal_military: Senior Member of CLC” and promotion into “:star: Senior Challenger” for the first time.

Do your best, all recruits and challengers

2 Likes

sPRYTer’s challenge

1. Complete a dare without having your spaceship stop at all.

2. Use only your stock heatsink.

If you accept, send me a dare and ping me on this topic.

3 Likes

What? In short, challengers should play space race

There is no other choice but to play space race

Guys in “Brothers Reunited” whom you destroy first?

Whom you destroy first in “Brothers Reunited”?
  • Military Chicken
  • Party Chicken
  • Making a double kill

0 voters

2 Likes

I’m often destroy a Military Chicken first, because this chicken always throw a grenades before a pair of knife (grenades can blows off to surround player if you get close one of them).

1 Like

So that’s why I destroy the Military Chicken first. I can dodge the party chicken projectiles when he is enraged.

2 Likes

If destroy the Party Chicken first, you might be knockdown from military chicken’s rage by its grenades and knifes.

1 Like