360 degrees. There’s a chicken in CI1/2 that can face in all possible directions.
That’s because the number of banking frames does not match the number of bars in the UI. Allowed.
Is that from the party? These are two different missions, so it’s expected that they are separate UI entries.
Changed in v.152
Idea
No
No
No
No
Changed in v.152
Changed in v.152
I think the reason I originally didn’t write it this way is because “to dock to” sounded odd.
It’s intended, however I’ve rethought the whole “can’t join on last wave” limitation. It’s now removed. Note: This does increase the chance that the host will have ended the game by the time you try to join, causing you to disconnect.
Changed in v.152
Idea
I don’t know about that, however each daily is 3 separate missions in the database, so I don’t think it’s possible that only 1 counted.
I’d rather keep it exclusive to BootCamp
Hmm… maybe. In the future.
Allowed. That effect counts as music, and music is never restarted if it’s already playing. So if you try to play it again too close together, it will be ignored.
Changed in v.152
Idea
I don’t like making conditional exceptions, it’s confusing (not to mention bug-prone).
Well, I tried. I’m reverting all changes related to this issue in v.152.
Fixed in v.152
Bug
