CIU version 146 BETA

here
here from my callsign.

Can the Egg cannon confrontation has his own design like some kelps on it

please edit your callsign to your forum name (example format like in image) so he knows who to give, or else you will be skipped

You won’t get a medal if you keep changing callsign

After defeating Super-chick, the exploding smoke should have been yellow orange in summer seasonal.

2 Likes

can you have a look on this, iA?

Thanksgiving is in the game file, but does not appear in “Seasonal Content” tab

Already reported.

7 Likes

I think he needs another hat
Screenshot 2024-05-19 183737

@InterAction_studios can you turn super chick into a undersea creature like a fish or shark or maybe sunken or something that has more summer theme to it instead of this hot summer skin that you added which looks so basic and just recolored with red strips. I would really really love to see him as a sea creature rather than this.

Not to mention that it would fit the summer theme more than this recolored thing, I still really like it tho but we definitely and especially me want to see something more to that super chick boss.

I still have more ideas to share of how it could possibly look like, maybe you can turn it into Carols or some undersea plants you know like kelp with seashells around and some Nemo fish swimming around it.

Changed in v.146.2 :medal_sports: Idea

Fixed in v.146.2 :medal_sports: Bug

That’s quite a departure from the existing design. Perhaps the paraglider idea could replace the balloon chicken, though. Will look into it.

11 Likes

Awarded

3 Likes

Hey can you also make feather brain turn into sunken themed or sand themed chicken that has the same face but sand just like the snow chickens from the Christmas edition but for summer it’s sand or just an ocean themed skin for it, you can maybe put my super chick idea on feather brain instead. And as for the steel egg ship, you can turn that into a something that has been underwater for so long and it has some kelp or underwater planets all around with sea star in the head and some small fish swimming in a place.

It better be Sand not mud.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios I got more ideas for the enemies.
Balloon chicken: make them wear the same thing as party boss is wearing I forgot it’s name (balloon thing for safety)
Kalus: ice cream Seller’s ( just like DR but they also wear shoes that are light blue and different colors for the ice cream)
Phoenix: just make them extra shiny or add flame effects around them.
Chiller chicken: same as the main boss. When hit it gets red coloured
Retro guys: wearing sunglasses to look cool (colored glasses too but definitely not black)
Delivery droids: just some sand and small sea star around or sea shells.

Mockup for Retro Invader with sunglasses, what do you think?

18 Likes

Beautiful! That’s what I’m talking about.

it looks kinda odd to add anything to retro invaders, just let it be