CIU version 146 BETA

Yes exactly and include the flames too

There is now a separate Giant Robotic Space Crab v2.0 design in the summer edition. Don’t waste developer’s effort in vain anymore!

1 Like

Look it like the supernova in Frozen environment. I’d like to see it, the supernova in frozen enviroment is similar to the one from Chapter 8 CI5U.

Is that from my CI5U vid lel

Well, I’ll make it lighter but in real life, Blue actually means hot (at least in stars)

Ok i made brighter, i just hope iA gets my idea

You should ping iA and make a poll about this in my opinion.

Not gonna lie, the summer version of The Iron Chef looks great.
However, I don’t like how are the shells projectiles are literally the same, unlike the original and Christmas projectiles.
Maybe it can be replaced by these beach sand toys, it would be great to be honest.

3 Likes

In CI5U, whenever the fan stops spinning after the earth deliberately moved because it was so spontaneous, the fan animation was lagging/delaying slightly.

1 Like

Even in the OG CI5

Hi @InterAction_studios I have a question, after we download the beta file, will it do the work itself or we have to move it somehow?

Yes @InterAction_studios i had the same question!

You will need to extract them to a seperate folder. They are the zip file.
Also, you don’t have to ping iA like that.

Are you going to make the popcorn from the Corn Shotgun popsicle fragments too?

The King Jellyfish has already themed in Christmas edition like this:

I wonder why don’t we suggest anything for this big boy in other season content? (including Summer edition). I don’t have any idea for it. Since the christmas one is themed the outside, not the chick inside. Does anyone have any ideas to give it a costume for other seasons?

Also, iA. This is CI5U now, not the original CI5 anymore. So can you make the chick inside look into the player, like the chicken in UCO’s cockpit?

How about we put inter tubes on it tentacles?

What?

Fixed in v.146.4 :medal_sports: Bug

There is no requirement to skin every single enemy.

I needed 8 different items of similar sizes that look more or less circular, and seashells are were a better fit.

5 Likes

You can understand by yourself? huh?
Like this case, simple.

Huh

This is what I’m considering now. Corns/Popsicles only appear in CI5, so it would be weird if a corn kernel suddenly turned into a mostly unrecognizable item. I’ll probably separate the CIU popcorn from the CI5 popcorn.

6 Likes