CIU version 146 BETA

Same goes as corn

1 Like

I don’t know if that already got a re-skin and iA forgot to add it but… It could be a colorful lollipop.

I don’t think iA need to re-skin the normal eggs but i think it could be a small orange or something lol, while the bigger eggs (that contains an enemy inside it) can be a watermelon.

Fixed in v.146.4 :medal_sports: Bug

Shared

“Separated”? You mean the explosion? Fixed in v.146.4 :medal_sports: Bug

5 Likes

I could make it a Popsicle, but then the popcorn would also need changing (to… what?).

Unnecessary. I think enough eggs have already been reskinned.

7 Likes

I guess something like this? Or maybe caramel popcorn;

Also in the first CI2U cutscene, the chickens shown can be perceived as wearing orange, because they have orange elements (i forgot what those around the chickens are called :skull:)

3 Likes

I’m facing some problems right now, I was in W110 of CI2U, and I destroyed the MHS by ramming onto it (because haha) and i got disconnected for no apparent reason.

I played it again, deciding to skip to W110, and the same thing occurs.

1 Like

Or just turn them into seashells those corns.

1 Like

Or cream ices

1 Like

Btw, Can the Mysterious Egg Ship looks like a Coconut?
Its maybe the last boss That does not have his own summer skin or something like that

3 Likes

How about the corn is turned into ice cream and the popcorn is different types of toppings that you put on ice cream, for example, chocolate chips, peanuts, oreos, cookie chunks. And the popcorn for the Corn Shotgun could be ice cream toppings too.

I’m guessing Thundercluck is wearing a Hawaiian shirt😏

Dumb idea, I know @InterAction_studios you aren’t from the USA but what if you made an Independence Day aka the Fourth of July edition, again, kind of a dumb idea, and @InterAction_studios, I don’t expect you to do this, you are already busy with the Summer Edition (Pure excitement is going through me) Also you are not American so, don’t worry if you say no, just an idea I had. I had always imagined CI2 taking place on Independence Day, maybe just because it came out in July, but, yeah, ima stop yapping.

You don’t have to ping him two times especially when he’s not active

2 Likes

Eh well, I wanted to, I know I don’t need to, it’s almost 4:00 AM in Athens.

No. Thundercluck is not wearing a Hawaiian shirt.

1 Like

What about Diver Chick in CI5U Chapter 4? Is it being tracked or connected in the source “CIU.dat.222x.summer”?

You can’t tell iA to make a season edition about a specific event in a country. Instead of that, try to create your own mod.

1 Like

Just turn the egg projectiles (eggs that come from enemies/bosses) into pearls

1 Like

That’s why I said it’s fine if he doesn’t do it.

Why is everything beach themed?