CIU version 144

Why bro horizon i told maybe its hacked(ary id i spammed

Just be await until report.

which report

Your friend purchased a 3 Large Key Packs and 1 Small Key Pack at the beginning of March. Today, Steam refunded his purchases (for unknown reasons, however it’s typical for this to happen if a stolen credit card has been used), so the keys were also returned.

Your friend should consider themselves lucky that I don’t completely ban accounts in such cases. I should, really.

18 Likes

Does that mean that player can purchase with keys infinitely since his key currency is under 0? If so, it needs to be patched ASAP.

1 Like

i think that guy used to gift people a lot of things in cid

It means that he’ll have to farm his way up to 0 in order to buy anything again.

4 Likes

I guess someone who gives a credit card offer free.

No, it means that they first have to earn those keys back before they can buy anything from the Galactic Store.

6 Likes

What ? Is that against the rules ?

Oh…

Wait he stole the credit card?, maybe he didn’t get banned in the game, but he got banned alive😂

That would complicate the UI just to cater to a very specific (and rather rare) scenario.

These messages are generated individually and at (slightly) different times, so it’s not possible to merge them.

Workaround: “Mark all as read” and then logout/login and they will have disappeared.

Ehh… no.

Not really. How many countries celebrate it anyway?

Two colors split vertically is way too specific a case. It would make more sense to have fully configurable colors for each ‘corner’ (perhaps with some color cycling options, too), however I think the customization UI would quickly become unweildly (each exhaust already has two colors, which would turn into 8+)

10 Likes

Well, this many

8 Likes

Not many games are celebrating it, it’s not popular between games

Ia this guy cant buy anything from steam i have to tell more i know alot of him look he got gift key and chl one day he told me i shared my account and the player who have that acc can buy from steam he (that guy using the shared acc)even had 100 k keys in his own acc maybe he bought keys for my friend and this happened becuase my friend cant buy anything from steam some one bought for him i think this really hapened that guy wanted accounts to be shared even asked me a d if we did this he gift us keys that guy even sold my friends ships but he s not doing this anymore but im sure this guy who have this problem cant buy anything im sure someone did it

1 Like

Ok so a problem when we buy mullers about it in galatic store it told its heavy but its nit heavy this should be deleted
Another idea let us change the buttons placement or add in left side when we enter our acc we know that helmet button for example we put it down or in that helmet button we click let us add squadrons button yeah

1 Like

He cant buy for hisself

No bro i think it was that guy bought it and its added to his account then how rhis happens

Ok so not agreed but there s somemore ideas to look i made a lot of them

1 Like

Had these for a while, mind checking them, iA? (please) (the magic word will hypnotize you)

Eh, UI clutter. You can already apply sorting criteria.

I’m not in a position to add new waves/enemies/etc during this period.

12 Likes