CIU version 143

type -2002mode in launch option (steam)
right-click → properties. In Target box type " -2002mode"

On target box it told its not valid

have you see the target box just type in there

Oh it works i just wrote it wrong there s not 2002 mode song there

well, it didn’t for me, so i’m not sure. perhaps it doesn’t work only for primary fire?

1 Like

Near every ship you own, there will be a sillouhette of a star near each ship, by clicking on a star, the ship it’s on will appear at the top, which makes it easier to select your ships.

TL;DR: Ship favorites.
fav

4 Likes

In customazitions when we change texture of something let that texture apply on ships pic i mean when we buy ships and then want to customize it (the picture of ships are at left side of our ships name)let the textures to be seen in that pic too

1 Like

I wondering, if there’s a DLC’s support for purchase of “pack-only” or “CHL-only” instead?

I don’t know what will could be next version?

1 Like

Or make flagship always appear on top so you don’t have to scroll to find it

1 Like

well im too anyone not hated except you hate me, im so confused.

What would it be like for someone who didn’t purchase the CIU Episode DLC to try going into someone else’s multiplayer room flying any Episode X mission? (If CHL is not required)

2 Likes

I’ve uploaded a preview sample of a Galactic Entertainment Network video for a recent daily mission. The match was randomly selected.

Please let me know what you think. Issues that I’m already aware of:

1. Lingering saucer sound (towards the end of the video).
  2. Henperor attacks are non-repeatable (will be fixed).
35 Likes

:eyes:
OH HUH

Though there is no epic wave at your first testing video but… what is this type of HUD? And what does this HUD mean?
Also, i noticed that the “First strike” hightlight is only counted if a player have a first shot to the enemies first. I think this can only suitable in Boss, not in normal wave. First destroyed enemy should be the “First strike” highlight, not the first shot to the enemy.

I have yet to watch it all the way through, but so far it’s great!

Is it possible to display the name of the wave at, well, the start of each wave?

It looks like it measures the score difference between the two players.

2 Likes

I thought the Final Score can decide who is the winner?

1 Like

Well, i really like the animations and pretty much everything but i can you improve the ui a bit? I mean adding a moving background instead of this default blue background, it looks like the unity default background lol. also the transition between waves can also be improved a little.

I also think that you can add an outro for this type of videos to watch similar videos in the future.

The animations and the new HUD are AMAZING! i rlly like them.

I think it means how many score the player got, the other player must beat that score first before starting to gain points (idk lmao)

count the score each sectors

The “First strike!” doesn’t look necessary. It’s not informative and the only thing it does is blocking the view. I’d also tune the text shaking down, especially in the intro, when the mission name is shown.

6 Likes

Basically it’s simply the score gap between 2 players and as each wave passes they record the score gap between the 2 players at the end of that wave and the final score is basically the same as the another match.
Regarding first strike, i think it works similar to first blood, but the difference is that you only need to deal damage without killing the enemies.