CIU version 142

i think it’s a different bug cuz the bug he fixed was about UCO boss names were inaccurate.

Did you update v142.3 for your Android?

Nvm, you are right. Didn’t think about the different versions because the game regardless let me joined the server. Thanks for clarifying!

1 Like

Instead of having to count the number of ships we have in the “Fleet” section, can we add the number of ships we own here?
eg: Fleet 60

4 Likes
Should the spacecraft explosion effect be reduced when destroyed in multiplayer or singleplayer?? (similar to ICBM explosion effect)
  • Multiplayer
  • Singleplayer
  • Both
0 voters

So, I know someone suggested the same thing in the past (trackable goals), but I’d like to bring it back with my version of the idea:

After a few months of break away from CIU, I came back just to realize the visit and orbit goals (from quests), which I didn’t complete before my break, are harder than I thought. Because I forgot which locations I already did, plus I can’t immediately tell which locations I haven’t done yet. In the picture below, it’s very obvious the goal completion lists aren’t very helpful, especially when there are lots of ‘‘completed’’ locations and using those lists to find more ‘‘uncompleted’’ locations takes forever (or is it just me?).

That’s why I suggest IA to add visit and orbit goals as a type of information to the Information Overlay (in the picture below). By doing so, we could instantly display which locations already have been visited for our current quest milestone. That would make other locations a lot easier to spot, and save us plenty of time.

Additionally, I’d like to remind IA of the situation in the picture below:

Yes, it was briefly debated in the following topic:

In the same topic, I made a suggestion which accumulated at least 13 likes:

Any thoughts, IA?

P.S.: Ain’t no way I’m starting a new account only to get a second chance at 100% mission completion.

8 Likes

someone found a score exploit or something
obraz
more than 3 billion points for the last 3 days

also, unrelated, on “Extreme Square Dancing” with balloon chickens i would sometimes see balloon chickens pop up in the center of the screen for a frame. i wonder if this has something to do with them spawning from eggs and maybe getting hit at the same time or something like that

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Me too! I haven’t received Bug exterminator medal. Maybe my callsign contains Korean and special characters so the medal hadn’t be awarded.

Share your user ID (not your username) and he’ll find you that way to reward you.

Here’s mine as an example, it’s below the username.

2 Likes

Here you are!

1 Like

You know, having lag is sometimes scary and tempting… (I nearly fell into this trap)
@InterAction_studios Is this something to be worried about?

Wave is Grand Prix.

4 Likes

Odd. That never happened to me. Probably a bee nest living in your computer?

1 Like

Not the bees!

Are you sure it’s not your computer that acted weird? I mean, even if it’s brand new, there might be a bug in it somehow.

Ain’t no way it’s because of your ping. We don’t live too far from each other.

Tourist skill be like:

7 Likes

My wifi was pretty bad in that mission, and CIU in general… My PC itself had no troubles running the game

1 Like

I feel like this needs a obligatory XKCD.

2 Likes

I can confirm what Adrian just said.

3 Likes

As far as i know, “Tangled Mess” wave is the only thing that cause an exploit case. I don’t know exactly where is that mission? A mission with that wave in the early phase of the mission.

As a reminder, this specific exploit (with Absolver Beam) was discovered in an Ironman Competition months ago. The top exploiter earned 30B+ points from it. Apparently, IA hasn’t taken care of the exploit yet.

2 Likes