CIU version 142 BETA

But its long

1 Like

I want to see ia accept that or no

Ok suggest your idea :wink:

So still wait i dont think i can write it now but ill

1 Like

Iā€™m bringing this back to potentially remind iA.

I did the same here.

I tested wave 5 again for three times in a row as of writing this comment, and I still get microguns. As opposed to CI4, thereā€™s no such unlockable as ā€œSatellite Rushā€ in CI5 as all satellites are already available there from the very first wave. So, why is it that more satellites are unlocked as I make progress in the game?

Is it bug? (https://youtu.be/SAmm--zuITc)

I couldnā€™t reproduce this one. It must be rare.

known bug and fixed in the next update

I wonder that why Mother hen-ship donā€™t have its own ā€œCI2 Villain musicā€ track? :thinking:

You can argue that the music sting it plays whenever it appears makes it more unique.

ā€œBlast from the Pastā€ is already distinct enough.

Changed in v.142 :medal_sports: Idea

I think this was intentional, butā€¦ eh. Fixed in v.142 :medal_sports: Bug

4 Likes

can you added instead subtitle in ā€œBlast from the Pastā€ already of CI3U what about CIU there is no subtitle? or else in CI3U wave 20 itā€™s mother-hen ship subtitle renamed.

Changed in v.142 :medal_sports: Idea

6 Likes

Come to think of it, since the CI4 Mother-Hen Ship will be renamed as Mk III, why not giving the same treatment to the Robotic Space Crab v.2.0 from CI5? After all, most of us love ā€˜ā€˜Mkā€™ā€™. And, you know, Robotic Space Crab Mk II might look good enough in the game.

Should that change be made?

• Yes!
  • No!
0 voters
1 Like

rename uco 4 to uco mk IV

Eh, Iā€™d rather consider the UCOā€™s from CI3 as the same mark (mk) with 4 different weapon sets.

1 Like

Fair enough, and with the sub title suggestion below, thatā€™ll make it stand out.

4 Likes

In CI5U chapter 4, spacecraft has show wingstreak while traveling underwater. Need to hide wingstreak when diving underwater.

:information_source:

BETA server will be off-line for the next hour.

7 Likes