CIU version 141

Sorry if this may sound stupid but, @InterAction_studios Will there soon be a theme option that makes the text black?
This, is something i tried to do for a while. I haven’t seen it work or anything

As there are already 4 text darkness and brightness options, why not a 5th one that just makes the text black? :+1:

Oh, poll, just in case.

• yes
  • NO
0 voters

I don’t really know what IA can decide with white theme,if possible.

you can?
i mean, assume your UI is white, so option (1) should give you black

OHHH I Must have the high contrast text disabled, got it. But still, i would like to have it there cuz man i love high contrast text. Oh well…

Also, another reason is…

The warning strip for laser chicks should be brighter in Frozen enviros, they look really faded and could be easy to miss amongst all the chaos.

10 Likes

Police caught police :laughing:

7 Likes

Changed in v.142 :medal_sports: Idea

Possibly, but this a deceptively far-reaching change, so it can’t make v.142

They look fine to me. Perhaps it’s a color-blindness issue?

9 Likes

Understood, i will wait.

2 Likes

Nah, I don’t have color blindness. Maybe its because it looks washed away from all the blue?

2 Likes

It looks fine but it might become a problem players with color blindness that’s playing in CIU Background 5 honestly

@InterAction_studios

Discovered a bug while playing Weekly for brother:

3 Likes

ok, now explain how you made said bug happen

I did like this:
1: Bring at least one sattelite
2: Finish 1st wave in any mission, at 2nd wave or further (as long as you have only one life left), get close to a chicken/egg/or sthg that destroys your ship, do some pause timings until you’re dead without letting sattelites disappear

3: Disconnect game through changing seasonal contents (idk if actual disconnect button works or not) and login again… you’ll see your ship there as a ghost in multiplayer

1 Like

an actual known bug

6 Likes

Alright, I have to admit that my idea about ‘‘Mk II’’ wasn’t good. However, there’s something else I’ve had in mind for weeks. And it definitely should be relevant:

An Easter Edition without collectible eggs (not to be confused with projectile eggs!) isn’t a true Easter Edition, correct?

That’s why I suggest the Easter Edition has its usual Sweet Cuisine replaced with an Easter Egg Cuisine. The new Cuisine would include colored eggs made with chocolate, already bitten (to show the chocolate inside). The three-chicken-drumstick food would be replaced with a three-chocolate-egg food, the full-chicken food with a basket of eggs, and the ‘‘Super Size Me!’’ food with a chocolate rabbit. Each of the rest would be replaced with only an egg (unique color and motif).

Should the Easter Edition have its own Chocolate Egg Cuisine (replacing the Sweet Cuisine)?

• Sweet idea! (Yes!)
  • Carrots are better… (No!)
0 voters

Note: I’m aware that projectile and food eggs might be confused with each other. However, taking bites will show the chocolate inside the Egg Cuisine and therefore should prevent the confusion.

7 Likes

:information_source:

v.142 UPDATE

ETA Saturday 27 January 2024 08:00-10:00 GMT

22 Likes

Yay!

2 Likes