CIU version 141

CI1U doesn’t exist

1 Like

@InterAction_studios
Comma and period’s location error.
I wonder if it’s because the sentences are too long.

1 Like

Anniversary mission doesn’t count?

1 Like

iA decided new animation text in CI1U (Anniversary Invasion) or native fonts CI1U Original.

That is probably because comma and dot are in the font but the Korean glyphs are not.

2 Likes

well technically it’s a celebration mission of CI1, not a remake version in the name of “CI1U”, and because it’s not endless mission too

in fact, CI1R is considered CI1U, just not in CIU

4 Likes

Fixed in v.142 :medal_sports: Bug

I’ve also broken up that phrase into two separate lines. It must be translated again in v.142.

I prefer to have resources required for each episode self-contained. But I made a concession in this case.

The CI2 360-degree chicken takes up a lot of frames/space, and I don’t want to have that burden in CIU just because of the Anniversary mission.

15 Likes

Pain expression “top beak” of Super-Chick in Thanksgiving seasonal doesn’t up moves. And Big Turkey, Infini-Turkey are Re-rendered pain expression after CIU updated to v140.

• Super-Chick in Thanksgiving seasonal after updating CIU v140:
  • Let’s compare about Infini-Turkey and Big Turkey. The picture on the left is before updating CIU v140, the picture on the right is after updating CIU v140.

you could report them for inappropriate ship name

1 Like

Sorry if this may sound stupid but, @InterAction_studios Will there soon be a theme option that makes the text black?
This, is something i tried to do for a while. I haven’t seen it work or anything

As there are already 4 text darkness and brightness options, why not a 5th one that just makes the text black? :+1:

Oh, poll, just in case.

• yes
  • NO
0 voters

I don’t really know what IA can decide with white theme,if possible.

you can?
i mean, assume your UI is white, so option (1) should give you black

OHHH I Must have the high contrast text disabled, got it. But still, i would like to have it there cuz man i love high contrast text. Oh well…

Also, another reason is…

The warning strip for laser chicks should be brighter in Frozen enviros, they look really faded and could be easy to miss amongst all the chaos.

10 Likes

Police caught police :laughing:

7 Likes

Changed in v.142 :medal_sports: Idea

Possibly, but this a deceptively far-reaching change, so it can’t make v.142

They look fine to me. Perhaps it’s a color-blindness issue?

9 Likes

Understood, i will wait.

2 Likes

Nah, I don’t have color blindness. Maybe its because it looks washed away from all the blue?

2 Likes