CIU version 141

I get why you asked for this, since we had the 3-5 Victory themes in the normal BGM pool and it felt very awkward to hear the 3 and 4 ones in use. I think those were removed out of the pool after initial feedback. I haven’t heard the 2U victory theme in full, but I feel it’d work out in the BGM pool, like how 5’s one is long enough to “work”.

1 Like

well i’m played in windows resolution current 1366 x 768 and 640x480 no effect from texture bleeding.

1 Like

Hmm, no different?
What about making each chicken lines appear 4 times? Example:

• First time: Left bottom corner/ Right bottom corner
  • Second time: Right top corner/ Left top corner
  • Third time: Left top corner/ Left bottom corner
  • Fourth time: Right bottom corner/Right top corner

Appear only in >100% difficult. This mean that the current “Partner Acrobatics” will be appear in lower difficult. Or if you still not understand, just like how each variant of Henterprise appear, for better understandable.

1 Like

It will be disadvantageous if there are too many Coward Chickens, Balloon Chicken, some Chickenauts and Slob Chickens.

1 Like

I don’t want to negate this, but it’s already have a wave like that in CI3 story.

1 Like

Ask @Star_Light, because “Chicken/ Partner Acrobatics” wave was added by Star_Light’s idea in CIU v64.

1 Like

The current “Chicken/Partner Acrobatics” wave have no any variants in CIU mission like wave 115 from CI3U (appear from 2 corner of a edge of screen).

1 Like
  1. Trying to damage U.C.O. , Mysterious Ship is shown to play each random metallic sound slower. Robotic Space Crab, Iron Chef, CI2 Mother-Hen Ship (iron egg form), Henperor’s Apprentice all play each metal sound faster.

2. Talk about the yolk between Yolk-Star and CI4 Mother-Hen Ship when taking damage:

• The Yolk-Star™: Yolk sound playback and squashed animation are both slower.
  • CI4 Mother-Hen Ship: Yolk sound playback and squashed animation are both faster.
1 Like

Speaking about The Yolk-Star™, can you let it start attacking when the boss itself shows up their laser first?
It’s like how it worked in CI3.

2 Likes

Well, the poll in the post above confirms that 65% are for, the rest are against.

What’s your decision, IA?

1 Like

Ugh, my carefully separated data files. Added to v.142 :medal_sports: Idea

I can’t replicate the bug in 1366x768 :man_shrugging:

This wave has already a nightmare with all its flips and mirrors. I’m not touching it.

They all sound the same to me. And the code is the same, too.

Allowed. They are not the same enemy.

Changed in v.142 :medal_sports: Idea

Changed in v.142 :medal_sports: Idea

11 Likes

Sorry. But, your reply did crack me up.

3 Likes

does this maybe count for a shared medal since i mentioned this a month ago

4 Likes

Medal shared.

8 Likes

I thought you can’t?
I’m sorry if i’m not tell you clearly this before. But i want to remind once again that: Change everything of the chickens in CI1U (a.k.a the Invasion Anniversary mission) to everything like the chickens in CI2U (death sound, death animation, their face, their shirt). Yes, only CI1U.

1 Like

CI1U doesn’t exist

1 Like

@InterAction_studios
Comma and period’s location error.
I wonder if it’s because the sentences are too long.

1 Like

Anniversary mission doesn’t count?

1 Like

iA decided new animation text in CI1U (Anniversary Invasion) or native fonts CI1U Original.

That is probably because comma and dot are in the font but the Korean glyphs are not.

2 Likes