CIU version 139 BETA

There’s no vibrate in wave 10, after destroyed a chickenaut, when zoomed out, it should shake the screen by the boss sound, but it’s not

1 Like

man he fast iA update.

Ah, thanks, fixed it. It was laggy when i extracted it to a folder on the first try.

anyways, hi :wave:

2 Likes

In wave 10, the chicken boss sound should be heard after killing the chickenaut and not after displaying the new wave. Also, you can kill super chicken so quickly, if you were quick enough the music will play after you kill it

I’m here to suggest the weapon spawns for CI4U. It’s mostly the same as CI5U, but slightly altered.

Chapter 1 - Ion Blaster, Neutron Gun, Lightning Fryer, Boron Railgun
Chapter 2 - Laser Cannon, Riddler
Chapter 3 - Positron Stream, Corn Shotgun
Chapter 4 - Photon Swarm, Hypergun
Chapter 5 - Vulcan Chaingun, Plasma Rifle, Utensil Poker
Chapter 9 - Absolver Beam (yes, still chapter 9)

Changes from CI5U:

Positron now spawns at Chapter 3, and Photon Swarm now spawns at Chapter 4, just like how it was in CI4.
Boron and Hypergun are now swapped. Then again, Boron was your starting weapon.
Riddler and Corn were swapped, just for the heck of it.

6 Likes

I’m gonna wait the beta is downloading
memory cost it should be 234MB

If only i got PC now for a free bug medol :sob:

Boss music starts immediately after destroying the alien container in the ninth wave of most stages, then restarting when the boss appears (Instead of usually starting the music when the wave name appears/boss appears)

an chicken fortification wave testing from not follow chicken eyes player.

Hen solo exhaust doesn’t match his sprite

1 Like

somehow when i destroy the container in wave 19 and the sound didn’t stop slowly, it stop immediately.
And the weapon should be barbequer, i guess

1 Like

Is hen solo’s exhaust supposed to be that big? Or is it just using my paintjob?

maybe change hypergun gift drop to boron?

Hen solo exhaust is slower than hen solo, you can notice how it’s being farther form hen solo

Wave 30 (Egg Cannon Confrontaion) plays normal CI4 boss music instead of Egg Cannon’s theme.

This may sound stupid but, will there be an option to allow hardpoints in the cutscenes? Like a checkbox or something. I still liked when i could see em in cutscenes

Now time play ci4u

1 Like

I try to reconnect and the sound played immediately without a few second break

Also, is this me or the egg look a bit small?
I play Egg Cannon and face the egg in Boss Rush before, was expected for it to be bigger a bit.

and at least retro invaders have massive environments.