CIU version 139 BETA

Of course ia would add it
I was right

I have a suggestion, can you make it so every time you get 50 food, you get a rocket. And after you finish/lose mission the rockets don’t get added to the inventory. It would make sense here.

Can we PLEASE have a CI4-style metal elements, at least when it comes down to be released as an S04?

2 Likes

Supernova always fires the same pattern. Always. (Except the container one at wave 79).

By the way, since when does Multiplicity make a cry at the beginning of its boss wave?
Also dashed lines (in galaxy cutscenes) seem to be warping in a weird way.
In the scene after ending droids seem to fly in too late, or maybe it’s just me.

3 Likes

Wow! New update! :heart_eyes:

I think since the last update. I did point this out back in the v137 thread about if Superbird wasn’t supposed to scream in Multiplicity. I guess IA put it in to make it consistent.

Well the special weapon used is now limit, but:
For some reason, activating a special weapon give me a sound effect, but when the message Jammed* shown, then i heard no sound
Exchange the sound of the both seems better:

• Activating Special Weapon give no sounds, until the message jammed* shown, then the sound effect which used to be in Special Weapons sound can be played in that, you can keep hearing the sound when you keep spamming Jammed message until the time limited ends (3s)

I want to report that the Planetary Egg City doesn’t appear on the left as it does on the OG CI4 game.

1 Like

In CIU wave “Bubble Bath”, inside big bubble shield cannot set elite enemies like UFO-type, Chickenaut, Armored Chicken and Chick Gatling/Laser Gun.

wave take a number should be full egg shield

CI4U chapter 2 wave 20 after defeat Giant Robotic Space Crab, Main spacecraft use big exhaust to running and background is fast scrolling, but Millenium Hatchling cannot do did like Main Spacecraft do did (doesn’t increase scale exhaust when running). In basic CI4, Main Spacecraft and Hen Solo don’t running so background not fast scrolling.

CI4U wave 48 “Fenced In” has random mirrored in each phase.
Phase 1: mirrored.
Phase 2: mirrored.
Phase 3: non-mirrored.
Phase 4: mirrored.
Phase 5: mirrored.

The first chapter should drop Boron instead of drop Hypergun tho, because Boron is the starting weapon so yea

What I really want to talk about is why Absolver Beam has to appear from chapter 9 in CI4U. That’s because during the “Shoot The Core!” wave, everyone knew that Absolver Beam could penetrate, so it took advantage to destroy barriers and Apple Core faster, right?

you already suggest.

i think the CI4 hen ship egg should not drop Satellite

it is existed in CI4O

If you notice, all 8 feather field wave has the save direction, not change direction even 1

Only not drop Satellite weapon if you kill yolk without kill all eggshell in wave “The Mother-Hen Ship” (CI4).