CIU version 138 BETA

look terrible CIU credits instead CI5 credits im finished the game.

The sun in the scenes is green even though the rays are yellow.

There should be an option for “Enemy remix”, where CIU enemies are mixed into the roster.

1 Like

Guess i’ll suggest my own take on moon2004’s damage reduction post.

So, instead of a damage reduction, why don’t we modify enemy health according to difficulty?

Plus, you do way more damage than you do in original CI5 anyway, so I think we COULD try going beyond just tripled enemy health. I won’t make it too ridiculous though, don’t worry.

The Skill Level’s Mission Difficulty and Bullet Speed modifiers will still apply, but enemy spawns remain the same.

Tourist
1x Regular Enemy health. 1x Miniboss health. 1x Boss health. 1x Henterprise health.

Rookie
The same as tourist. Tourist just has the extra 25% damage.

Seasoned (+10%)
2x Regular Enemy health. 1.5x Miniboss health. 1.25x Boss health. 1.125x Henterprise health.

Veteran (+20%)
3x Regular Enemy health. 2x Miniboss health. 1.5x Boss health. 1.25x Henterprise health.

Virtuoso (+30%)
4x Regular Enemy health. 2.5x Miniboss health. 1.75x Boss health. 1.375x Henterprise health.

Superstar Hero (+40%)
5x Regular Enemy health. 3x Miniboss health. 2x boss health. 1.5x Henterprise health.

Regular Enemies include Chicks, Regular Chickens, Pilot Chickens, and Metal Suit Chickens.

Minibosses include UFOs, Barriers, Chickenauts, Gatling Chicks, Armored Chickens, and Planetary Mission Exclusive enemies.
(Jellyfishes, Tentacles, Crystals, Submarines, Frozen Rocks, Frozen Chicks)

What do you guys think? It’s a little crude, but I think that this would be nicer than a straight up damage reduction.

Should enemies have skill level based health multipliers for the Episode Missions?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Neutral
0 voters

Don’t know why I need to said this . Basically damage reduction just similar to enemy health increase, and that’s how my idea works.

Damage reduction is a thing that exists in CI Series for a long while. I could say it makes the game even harder if there’s epic wave in planetary mission (if that exist in future tweaks/updates), plus the potato damage.

finally!

OH MY GOD THANK YOU Very MUCH! But Isnt there a beta version for android?

no

Only pc devices

1 Like

based update

Temporary restored my previous reply.
The only things I would like to ask: Why did you don’t like the idea of all enemies *3 health ? :thinking:

Which version of Yolk-Star do you want to see in remastered episodes
  • 4 beams, 4 terminators
  • 5 or 6 or 7 beams, 3 terminators
0 voters

I’m using your flagship as-is (for now), but this will be eventually changed.

Fixed in 138.2 :medal_sports: Bug

Will look at all of these later.

I’m not sure what you mean.

Enemies don’t change depending on skill. I don’t think they changed in the original CI5 either.

But the enemies during the episode function as they did in CI5, not CIU.

Fixed in v.138.2 :medal_sports: Bug

HUD effects are shown on the HUD (on top of everything), so this is normal.

I noticed this as well, but it’s not easily fixable.

Known, will be eventually fixed.

This is not compatible with CIU, but will be supported in CI S05.

While it’s inside CIU, the normal difficulty rules apply. I’m uncertain about CI S05 yet.

There is also more enemy health.

The sound effect is panned. Make sure both your speakers are working (or turn off “Stereo panning” in the options)

That’s how it was in CI5, with some exceptions.

Those should still be there. Are they not?

Already mentioned.

Will handle later.

I’d rather keep it faithful to the original.

It depends on how many rocks you destroy. If you miss some, then your % will be less than 100.

Will fix later.

Already fixed above.

Will look at later.

There is also a bug that bubbles will be present on exhausts that join after boss (special needs) has been defeated on previous level, but that is tougher to fix.

Will be eventually changed for S05

Can’t reproduce. Screenshot?

There is a whole sliding scale between “original CI5” and “CI5 with CIU features”. For now I’d like to keep it towards the “original” side

No – you’ll need to wait for the official v.138

7 Likes

Will Leaderboard be added to DLCs?

1. CI3 and CI4 used to have 360 degree spaceship on cutscenes, which was later removed in CI5 and CIU. Will these 360 degree spaceship be kept when these episodes remastered?
  2. Will the gravity objects (objects which fall based on player’s rotation) be added to CI4?
  3. Will CI2 have in game music?
  4. Can you please close my previous topic? I think that topic is done since we now discussed in current topic.
    [UPDATING…] CI2, CI3, CI4, CI5 in UVE++11

:information_source:

v.138.2 is now available.

:arrow_down: Download the BETA from: https://universe.chickeninvaders.com/files/CIU_BETA_v138_2_0.zip

8 Likes

If CI2/3/4/5 eventually appear in CIU, then yes, they will have their own leaderboards.

No

Yes

Yes

I’ve set a timer.

4 Likes

Hmmm… If it was real then I see that first CIU boss music (used in Dr Beaker, Bossa Nova and Henley Comet) would be suitable for Mother Hen Ship, while the second CIU boss music would be suitable for the Big Chicken and Old Military Chicken.

If we do the remaining translations in the beta version, will it be visible in the main version or not?

No, your effort will be lost. Wait for the official release.

4 Likes